Paint Chips

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jipster

Club Guest
Dudes,Looking for something to cover/paint over small paint chips - did a search for the word 'chipstick' - a product I believe was discused here before but got error message.Does anyone know what to use, where I can get such a product and how much it costs?By the way the colour I am looking for is metallic silver.Thanks.

Jippy when u 'painted' ur car silber....comelah to TT, long time no see.

Anyway chipstick seems to work better with darker colours i.e. dark blue, green, black. Lighter colours tend to 'attract' dirt and stand out against the original coulor. Try the usual places, Euneos and Ace, abt RM23 and comes with some turtlewax.

Is the one that look like lipstick one ah! I also have one in silver colour but not good leh cannot cover lah.

zaskar dude..... not my udm lah.... my altis.... some small chips.... kenot tahan looking at it coz its otherwise less than 6 months old :lol: .... my udm still lots to do looks wise but slowly slowly....

keanbkhoo.... cool, where'd u get yours dude coz been looking at ace ikano and recently at eunos..... if its there I must've missed it

Top Bottom