Colours, colours & colours.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i was thinking about it.. the yellow mustard colour.. but it's nice to do it on e30M3 body.. then it will suit it...

ary;349996 said:
this is my pick....

E30M3OnSingleBolt.jpg

E30M3SingleBoltRear.jpg

hoped i did manage to confuse u....hehehehe

cheers

Ary.. the colour is nice... any M will be nice with solid bright colours..:top:

thanks for your input..

I was told of another Gray colour..

Delphin Gray Metalic code #184 Glasurit..

The colour of Delphin Metalic gray...

Delphingray.jpg

what do guys think ?

of course, must have the black chroming lines..:top:

hi sachseelan...

u are rite...i m going mad with gold rim.....

dont be surprise if i get 20inch 3pcs rim with gold mesh n forged polish sidewall...hehehhe

hunting for it,got a BBS LM 20inch....but havent get reply back coz that shop owner wanne keep it for his future M3....ish ish

cheers

pussy;350591 said:

Delphingray.jpg

what do guys think ?

Pussy bro...this colour was great, really cun!! Please don't go with alpina white lar. NOw everywhere alpina white...most wira and honda on road also alpina white. ayoyooooo too many white car on the road lar:stupid::hmpf:

Mont-o;350617 said:
Pussy bro...this colour was great, really cun!! Please don't go with alpina white lar. NOw everywhere alpina white...most wira and honda on road also alpina white. ayoyooooo too many white car on the road lar:stupid::hmpf:

true, now everywhere is white cars.. it's the in thing..

as for the delphin gray, i was thinking of having the chrome showing..
it might highlight the e30 lines more.. :slug:

pussy;350591 said:

Delphingray.jpg

what do guys think ?

hi...

go for this colour..

really cun..muuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkksss...

cheers

Yeah Pussy, Go for the grey....Rockonla's car is in that col if you need any reference. I regretted spraying mine white and there's also many different shades with alpine white. The first time I sprayed mine (alpine white 3) it was a little too grey.. looks like the base coat was still showing, alpine white 1 too creamy....both these colours makes the car look older. Then finally sprayed it BMW ice white...much better. But go for the grey!

johnathan540;350955 said:
Yeah Pussy, Go for the grey....Rockonla's car is in that col if you need any reference. I regretted spraying mine white and there's also many different shades with alpine white. The first time I sprayed mine (alpine white 3) it was a little too grey.. looks like the base coat was still showing, alpine white 1 too creamy....both these colours makes the car look older. Then finally sprayed it BMW ice white...much better. But go for the grey!

Hi Johnathan, yup there are many white and many shades..

the gray i m looking was on the 325is Mtec models.. since my car is a 325i now, i rather go with this colour..

will be sending the car soon..

pussy;351055 said:
Hi Johnathan, yup there are many white and many shades..

the gray i m looking was on the 325is Mtec models.. since my car is a 325i now, i rather go with this colour..

will be sending the car soon..

*cough* 325i *cough*

ferrari red or pearl blue

bro i think ur alpina rim suitable for ferrari red or pearl metallic blue..pearl purple also looks great with ur rims..here's some great picture for you bro :top: old car needs fancy colour to make it looks great,sporty,wider,bigger,stunning blink2 to all girls outside there :p

orange and purple

these two colors i admire the most for E30..pearl orange and pearl purple..good luck for your choice :top:

awesome colours laneza... real nice colours...

i want a more less striking colour.. sometimes the family sits in too for long drives...

i kind of like the pearl orange.. really bright..

cheers..

Top Bottom