Colours, colours & colours.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Does anyone know the e90 325 pearl gray colour and code ? it's kind of flashy in the hot shining sun..

hmm

if i'm not mistaken that gray u mentioned is from e90 coupe isn't it? that is space gray? might be the colour same with Gen2 gray..

yes, that gray, space gray ? any pictures laneza ? i tried looking in the net, but dun know which is which ?

If u haven't seen this, try to look at it. It's the color codes & names for all BMW cars from 2004 above. I bet u'll found ur dream color. Space grey looks nice too. The link HERE

2797152888_3a21d7c2ce.jpg

Thanks bro... is the paint Glasurit ?

this paint does have pearl effect right ?

space gray

the "pearl" is depends on the owner taste..but the basic paint must be at least 2k paint..pearl can be "add on" depending on the owner's taste..for example if u put phantom or saphire black, u can add on pearl green so that it will look green when in the sun or in dif angle..my fren he doesn't like black with pearl green therefore he added black with pearl golden..some of the paint already added with pearl for example gen2 orange, its already mixed with light pearl orange on top of its 2k metallic orange..so it depends on the painters creativity/skills..here is some picture of E90 M3 sedan with space gray..have a nice look bro! :top:

laneza, from the pictures shown, it's look good, but a bit dark..

understand from the market, the space gray is similar to the toyota camry ?

chili e30;352109 said:
pussy,camry grey is call medium silver,colour code 1F8.

ah-ha... but it looks very similar...:wink:

soon soon... after Merdeka, will decide on the colour..

but, it seams that all like white... most poll is white...

okay, let's list down the type of white from the BMW range..

1. Alpine White I
2. Alpine White II
3. Alpine White III

7. ?

seen the Alpine white III on a e92 folding top... very sweet... :love:

Bro, spray a color that you like la....why you want to spray a color that everyone else like?

he like gray and white as well, but worried coz people said too much users alphine white..coz it looks sweeeeeeeeet that's why people demands...anyway if u want to look classy go for gray if u fancy ur car look sporty go for white..or cat je bendera malaysia kat body..yeahaaa

loafer;352117 said:
Bro, spray a color that you like la....why you want to spray a color that everyone else like?

yes, agreed. choice of colour is a very personal thing. why let others choose 4 u?

Brudder, stick to black la. Garang sikit. if not then go for tango grey or gun metal grey:top:

Made up my Mind..

Delphin grey is it... but with a bit more of metalic..

now too busy to send car.. doing house now..

Top Bottom