Outside Temperature reading

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sillycarx

Club Guest
Hi,I am just wondering what kind of Outside temperature reading are you guys getting. I'm driving the e90 325. I see that mine is a little high, it reads 31 or so in the early morning ( like 7am), and then during the day it is readying 39, and in the evening like 41. I realized that the temperature drops when I drive constantly at higher speed ( like on a highway). I mean, I don't think our weather in malaysia is that hot right?

sillycarx;440773 said:
Hi,

I am just wondering what kind of Outside temperature reading are you guys getting. I'm driving the e90 325. I see that mine is a little high, it reads 31 or so in the early morning ( like 7am), and then during the day it is readying 39, and in the evening like 41. I realized that the temperature drops when I drive constantly at higher speed ( like on a highway). I mean, I don't think our weather in malaysia is that hot right?

Ya it does seem high. I get:

Morning ~26 deg
Day ~35-37 deg
Evening ~31 deg.

Me.. too... have seen 37 before in a hot sunny afternoon.. :eek:.. everytime I go 1U, I compare with the big digital media display facing the LDP and mine always few centigrade higher. I thought their's is wrong.. :p

get the manual thermometer n stick outside your car to compared, coz i found the manual very accurate

My E90 also shows a few degree higher compare to my Civic temperature indicato. Maybe BMW engine is hotter

The sensor is located at the lower front end of the car, so it's picking up close to road temperature.

Top Bottom