original absorber with Eibach sport spring.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
da last I checked from first Division it was 1k...

one important think to check is where its manufactured...some can get for less den 1k but is fron indon...heard that best is from uk...hope it helps ;)

I just check with this seller on zerotohundred about 2 days ago for brand new eibach pro kit. he's selling rm1080 for e36 328, should be about the same.

Hi all!

Sorry if i'm interrupting but been following this interesting thread. I'm in Subang Jaya would appreciate if anybody can info me on nearest shop to get the eibach pro kit.

When I purchased my E36 325 it came with 17 inch rims, Koni adjustable shocks and Koni springs not quite sure what model but both the shocks and springs are yellow in color. The ride is too low, replaced the Koni springs with stock springs totally destroyed the profile of the car hoping eibach pro kit will resolve this.

Sifus with a Koni/Eibach combination how many mm will the car be lowered and how would this combination affects ride performance?

BTW I now have 4 used Koni springs with me that I don't really need and willing to let go. Sorry :( I don't have any other details on the springs, not even sure how to put a reasonable price on these springs. :blush:

how low is too low for the konis?

why not opt for height adjustable coilovers since you're worried about the height being too low or too high?

I'm tried eibachs and found them to be ok but some of my friends have reported that the stock absorbers will have accelerated wear and tear.

Hi guys,
Since we are on the topic of spring & shocks, would appreciate any recommendations on what to be the best combi ? You see I have sagging 'bottom'. BTW, somebody recommended me Sachs shockers - any views?
Am currently using std 15"rims. Any 16"seller?

Cheers guys.

I think there are many 16" rims available - if not by individual, at any tyre shops. Just advice, price range should be 600 to 800.

Best combo I would say is Bilstein black and Eibach Prokit. I've used Bilstein sport with Eibach Prokit before and they are superb.

Lass18, perhaps you can tell us how much you're selling your Koni springs? If not mistaken, they fit into 328 right?

I've been looking at getting an Eibach Pro-kit as well. What I'm really curious about, though is: Will it give problems on road humps? I.e. Can I drive over a bump (slowly, of course) and not have the undercarriage hitting the bump, or do I have to do the ketam maneuvre [1]?

[1] Where one has to approach bumps sideways. :D

:D Bro gier, it is lower by 35mm only, so you wont worry of bump.

My experience :

Eibach Pro-kit + Bilstein Absorber ( Black)
Hitting the bump when carry 3 person and speed

Eibach Pro-kit + Bilstein Sport Absorber ( Yellow)
Not hitting the bump as easy as the normal absorber, sport absorber are more stiff and better handling during high speed cornering

Thank you brader Donald. I've got black Bilsteins which was installed in April '05, so I don't think I'll be replacing those yet. ROI not yet realised, meh. I think I'll be having them springs soon.

I don't suppose the tyre and wheel size really matter, eh? I'm on 225/45/17, FWIW.

I really hate having to do the ketam.

Bilstein Sport Absorber ( Yellow) + Eibach Pro-kit (Tyre215/45/17)

Don't worry for the ketem :D Get the correct spring for 328I

Donald,
If you use Bilstein Black with Eibach Pro kit, is the ride height the same as with the Yellow?
Is the length of the Yellow same as the black?

Any cooments of Bilstein Black with Eibach Pro kit?

I am curently on Bilstein Black and am thinking of Eibach Pro kit.

anxious;293689 said:
Any cooments of Bilstein Black with Eibach Pro kit?

I am curently on Bilstein Black and am thinking of Eibach Pro kit.

Any feedback?

Top Bottom