opinions and review on the 335i Coupe 3.0

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nidalmaestro

So , i was just thinking about owning the 335i in the near future . But i need some help from you guys to point out the pros and cons . i did my research but i think it's better to get reviews from the owners themselves. Probably going for the Remus quad exhaust , are they any good ?

Thanks a bunch.

nidalmaestro said:
So , i was just thinking about owning the 335i in the near future . But i need some help from you guys to point out the pros and cons . i did my research but i think it's better to get reviews from the owners themselves. Probably going for the Remus quad exhaust , are they any good ?

Thanks a bunch.
It is a superb car bro. Maintenance wise is not as expensive as an ///M3, but performance wise (with the right mods) it is quite comparable to the latter especially on straight lines.

Go for it!

p/s: You may want to introduce a bit about yourself in the Newbies section, that would definitely help to get more feedbacks/response from the sifus here.

silverbullet said:
It is a superb car bro. Maintenance wise is not as expensive as an ///M3, but performance wise (with the right mods) it is quite comparable to the latter especially on straight lines.

Go for it!

p/s: You may want to introduce a bit about yourself in the Newbies section, that would definitely help to get more feedbacks/response from the sifus here.
I don't really know how BMW Malaysia works with cars they service .
But can you still service the car at the Service Centre after you have done a few mods to the car ? e.g. exhaust , intake and other technical stuff
+ how is the fuel economy on it ?

gendong said:
335 n fuel economy can never exist in the same sentence, especially when the sentence contains the word mods.
.. and rempit

nidalmaestro said:
I don't really know how BMW Malaysia works with cars they service .
But can you still service the car at the Service Centre after you have done a few mods to the car ? e.g. exhaust , intake and other technical stuff
+ how is the fuel economy on it ?
If the 335i is a used import from UK or Japan, BMW authorized service centers will still accept to provide service and maintenance PROVIDED you pay a one-time registration fee (think about RM1.2k). Mods such as exhaust, intake should be ok but they may not have the expertise if engine is modified.

Don't bother going back to BMW authorized centers if it's a recon car. The 1.2k can buy you plenty of mods and replacement parts..

I am hitting 450km on a full tank, seems very decent. But i drive moderately.

Usual bmw issues with sensors etc and chargepipe failure, otherwise v fast ride

Top Bottom