Operasi for plate number

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yat325;689986 said:
guys watch out..this 2 3 days theres so many roadblock even erly in the morning...damm i suda kene tahan 4 kali woo..dammm lucky i lepas ckap ini kereta pinjam...fuhh otherwise saman....one exxit sg buluh.....one exxit kelana jaya...one exxit from glenmarie tu ttdi s alam....kaw kaw

Election is near maah

i have changed mine to JPJ-endorsed-plate for RM 50 - front and rear. I will be using it for the next couple of weeks.
Once the hot-hot-chicken-shit ends, i am back with my 'original' plate.

..eeekekekekekekekekeekkekee.. :)

[video=youtube;pr1yA5NKYxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr1yA5NKYxs[/video]

535i;690091 said:
i have changed mine to JPJ-endorsed-plate for RM 50 - front and rear. I will be using it for the next couple of weeks.
Once the hot-hot-chicken-shit ends, i am back with my 'original' plate.

Smart idea..Pay RM50 is better to pay a summon anytime.

Ecc0;690121 said:
..eeekekekekekekekekeekkekee.. :)

[video=youtube;pr1yA5NKYxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr1yA5NKYxs&feature=related[/video]

Waaa... i like that... where to get ah..??

try this one. The number holder look more suitable for malaysian plates
selling for English Pound 150.

[video=youtube;76zMSGFSyao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76zMSGFSyao[/video]

What is the purpose to have this thing? Hide the real number when we speed in highway?

Look at the thickness on that!
jeep1.gif

"custom fitted with a surround around the surround"
lol

bmw7833;694563 said:
What is the purpose to have this thing? Hide the real number when we speed in highway?

No lar, it is not for speeding. It to protect the white lettering from turning yellow when it is exposed to UV light.

Chrix;694601 said:
Look at the thickness on that!
jeep1.gif

"custom fitted with a surround around the surround"
lol

I read from the web that the thickness is 25mm (or about 1")

Haiz! My wife just nagging me to change the number plate to nicer one today coz those existing one look darker & old. I m planning for carbon fibre sticker base ..... Now must think twice liao..!

They seem to be quite serious about this.
I got a ticket and the guy didn't even bother hanging around for bribes. Straightaway write the ticket after getting my IC and license.

2wenty6;694680 said:
They seem to be quite serious about this.
I got a ticket and the guy didn't even bother hanging around for bribes. Straightaway write the ticket after getting my IC and license.

Bro don't mind to share which location you kena the saman. Thnks

bmw7833;694563 said:

I don't know bro. But it does look kewl.

Alex5522;694687 said:
Bro don't mind to share which location you kena the saman. Thnks

Bro they're every-damn-where in KL and PJ area, at least.

Yeah..just changed mine to standard ones for 28 ringgit. But if you need to know, it was on Seremban highway a short distance before Nouvelle Hotel, past midnight. But like everyone said, they are everywhere.

Top Bottom