Operasi for plate number

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi everybody...
did intro in newbies section just now.... :)

found this cool plate number..haha
[video=youtube;L4nEpTLSilI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4nEpTLSilI[/video]

only show ur plate when roadblock :p

View attachment 21435
Eggie86;685752 said:
Thanks for sharing bro.

Just curious, my plate still legit ah?

IMAG1773.jpg

mine sure kena wan!

View attachment 21435

ops...my one oso kene la like this......arhhhhh.....ini mcm bwak kerete mau bukak biji mata besar2 wooo...

Saya punya kena, 2 weeks ago, in fact just 1 week after I changed.

Location Jalan Sultan Ismail. Two days in a row.

Follow by outside the Curve.

First day - summon ticket received
Second day - show summon ticket, kasi lalu
Third day - show summon ticket, kasi lalu
Yesterday - pay summon via myeg, RM70 (more than 14 days already)
Today - keeping the summon ticket in wallet for emergency use, valid til mid-Dec (Mahkamah deadline)

KNN...got change back to conventional plates for my Black E90 & White E34...
E90 still have the plates, but gotta make a set for E34....

I got a summon last time way back in 2002 when they first implemented rm300 fine for fancy plate number..i begged him for mercy many times and he ended up issuing a ticket for not bringing my license..So, it was only RM70 instead of rm300 for the front and rear plate numbers.

Authorities should go after the vendors that sell such plates and not the end users, easier to clamp down shops then stopping us civilians, same goes to the tint issue as well. Go after the sharks instead of the ikan bilis. But then again, ikan bilis are a plenty and easier to cari makan.:)

This is what i called hangat-hangat tahi ayam. There were many times that JPJ came up with the regulations over the last 20 years but after 1-2 huge operasi, they totally forgot about that. So i guess we dont fret over it.

I wish i have a plate number like james bond movie where i can press a button to switch to legal number

jeffreyewe;686701 said:
Authorities should go after the vendors that sell such plates and not the end users, easier to clamp down shops then stopping us civilians, same goes to the tint issue as well. Go after the sharks instead of the ikan bilis. But then again, ikan bilis are a plenty and easier to cari makan.:)

Can get from kiasu land ma.. :p

Jigo;687074 said:
I wish i have a plate number like james bond movie where i can press a button to switch to legal number

Install an industrial LCD display panel there.. Can display whatever you want.. :4:

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: D RM300 that I recently paid for d carbon fibre plates r going to cost me more!

teighlour;687072 said:
This is what i called hangat-hangat tahi ayam. There were many times that JPJ came up with the regulations over the last 20 years but after 1-2 huge operasi, they totally forgot about that. So i guess we dont fret over it.

JPJ mudah LUPA maa

guys watch out..this 2 3 days theres so many roadblock even erly in the morning...damm i suda kene tahan 4 kali woo..dammm lucky i lepas ckap ini kereta pinjam...fuhh otherwise saman....one exxit sg buluh.....one exxit kelana jaya...one exxit from glenmarie tu ttdi s alam....kaw kaw

Top Bottom