Operasi for plate number

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Take note for those have the special design plate number.
316817_189966587749537_127609090651954_423153_1220826691_n.jpg
Sorry it is a Chinese newspaper.

Simple understand is:

PDRM will start the OP to trace the illegal design plate number. They will tahan the vehicle in Balai. Owner have to change the plate number in Balai and pay the RM100 summon.

The picture shown above the news all are illegal and the bottom are the correct design of plate number.

Eggie86;685752 said:
Thanks for sharing bro.

Just curious, my plate still legit ah?

IMAG1773.jpg

I think it is legit la..A bit like the 3rd pic (bottom) or 2nd pic (top)?

More explanation from the news:

1. Background must in black color, can not place directly to body vehicle.
2. Can not use reflection material in numbering (this one sure a lot kena) :4:
3. Fibre carbon background will also kena tahan (this one also a lot kena) :4: :4:

If really follow by the Book, here is the guideline : (from JPJ web)

PLATE04.gif

bmw7833;685760 said:
3. Fibre carbon background will also kena tahan (this one also a lot kena) :4: :4:

Oppss... just changed to CF stickered plate last week after kena racun'ed by fren... fingers (together with toes) crossed

Hehehe what ever it is kena or x kena our can should be the best of our eyes (eyes of beholder) Good luck all bro's

Every now and then you hear and read about this Ops and that Ops from PDRM & JPJ. By and large, I believe most motorists aren't bother about the Ops. If the enforcement agencies were to follow strictly by the book, more than 50% of Malaysian vehicles (cars, motobikes, commercial vehicles) won't made it to the roads/highways. Won't that will be a good idea, no more traffic congestions, road bullies, mat rempits, fatal accidents etc etc). How I wish.....

that day kena at the infamous science center stretch heading towards PJ, I thought got stop because speed trap but I know I was within the limit. Taruk the officer say mana ada laju? then he said bukan laju u punya nombor plat sangat cantik...knn. ...(use ur imagination to guess what transpired)...but in the end I didnt pay a cent because I didnt have a cent.

XXX;686025 said:
that day kena at the infamous science center stretch heading towards PJ, I thought got stop because speed trap but I know I was within the limit. Taruk the officer say mana ada laju? then he said bukan laju u punya nombor plat sangat cantik...knn. ...(use ur imagination to guess what transpired)...but in the end I didnt pay a cent because I didnt have a cent.

I thought all bmw driver very kaya and butter.

Top Bottom