Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tombstone;502018 said:
mizhan : saw ur e34 @ ah kit's place yesterday...wasnt that dragon's prev ride?

yup.. finally decided to do something with the worn out seats. i bought it from philip dragon a little over a year ago.

donor car being stipped of its goodies..

0283.jpg

0284.jpg

err.. i meant to say 'stripped'.

wow... how its gonna look then...? hope for the big surprise coming... hehe.. mine one not finish yet.. quite long ready... hmmm...

vish;503180 said:
you bought two E30s to carry out this project? :eek:

He bought one...played with it and fell in love with e30s....then realized that it had 2 extra doors he didn't need.....then a close friend made him an offer he couldn't refuse on a coupe...and then this thread was born......:love::love::love:

badrul880;503190 said:
Mad bugger right.. siaw siaw :stupid:

what to do, people do crazy things when in love :love:

kevster30;503298 said:
He bought one...played with it and fell in love with e30s....then realized that it had 2 extra doors he didn't need.....then a close friend made him an offer he couldn't refuse on a coupe...and then this thread was born......:love::love::love:

haha stay tuned for my ground up rebuild of an E39 in 15 years or less

bimmer73;503339 said:
WOW! Tengok Megan Fox bogel pun tak stim macam ni. Brovo bro

biar betul lu bro.. lu ambik aje la E30 aku tu; bawak sini Megan Fox bogel :D

boonaroo;503485 said:
ooooo....get the solid alloy subframe bushings from TMS while that piece is down. : )

those any good bro? and how much are they? bushes on my rear subframe are quite new..

mizhan;503492 said:
those any good bro? and how much are they? bushes on my rear subframe are quite new..

they're about 170 US for 2. slightly more than the stock ones : )

that being said, I got stock ones replaced over the weekend along with all other applicable suspension related bushings. front and back. a bit of a pricey exercise but its amazing how much these little things help a great deal.

mizhan;503492 said:

They're so effective they'll rattle the fillings in your teeth loose...:top:

Top Bottom