Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
spring top-mount cleaned and painted too

0287.jpg

bro mizhan , where to buy that wurth stone guard...can get any discount ?? heard that a bottle of that cost aroud rm80 ...

anyway its surely getting there as days goes by ....

selvahraje46;503614 said:
the effect of the Wurth Stone Guard is really nice..gives an awesome flat black look....

thank you sir.. btw when will your car be done with all the mechanical work?

ICEMAN 13;503617 said:
bro mizhan , where to buy that wurth stone guard...can get any discount ?? heard that a bottle of that cost aroud rm80 ...

anyway its surely getting there as days goes by ....

yes, RM80 per can. i bought them (and other Wurth stuff) from blue green motor werks. minimum order is a dozen, so wud be good idea to share with one or two others if you don't need so much.

mizhan;503633 said:
thank you sir.. btw when will your car be done with all the mechanical work?

well most of the bushes, mounting, breks have been replaced and the steering rack have been overhauled at the moment...hopefully can pick up the car later in the evening...

selvahraje46;503644 said:
well most of the bushes, mounting, breks have been replaced and the steering rack have been overhauled at the moment...hopefully can pick up the car later in the evening...

excellent. let me know when you wish to go to the paintshop :)

energy;504856 said:
How much is the approximate total cost for the restoration? 30k?

i haven't totalled up the bills.. maybe never, for health reasons. however i suspect it is close to double what you quoted.

Wei wei bro, your build takes longer that American Hot Rod series.........want to sign contract with Discovery Channel or not?

Top Bottom