Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rear subframe on the floor

0271.jpg

0272.jpg

no, i am not going to send them for chroming.

rim tu lepas ni buang je ke bang? selambe buat alas jack stand je.. haha..mentang2 dah ada alpina.:top:

kombat_kanan;500799 said:
rim tu lepas ni buang je ke bang? selambe buat alas jack stand je.. haha..mentang2 dah ada alpina.:top:

jgn la cakap camtu.. maybe aku refurbish rim 15" tu, pakai during track day :)

mizhan;501061 said:
:) maybe on the 3rd crank la bro.. must wait for fuel to reach injectors..

bro, can you pls call me when the ride is ready to crank? I'd like to be there for the excitement la:D

climenta;501093 said:
bro, can you pls call me when the ride is ready to crank? I'd like to be there for the excitement la:D

Wahhh... all these teases ah, beh tahan liao!!!

Yups, I'd surely like to be there when she comes to life and for the 'tepung tawar'...

Ini kes, hidung tak mancung tapi pipi tersorong sorong...

Malu plak, tapi mau!!! Can extend invite to me or not?

Okay this is a good suggestion for the comm., organise 'The Starting of Mizhan's car day'...something like a launch of a ship type event...where you swing and break a bottle of champagne on the ships hull ...but in this case we throw the bottle of champagne at Mizhan's car...Good Idea?..of course, especially the throwing bottle of champagne at his car...sometimes I envy myself.....:3:

BlackCat;501107 said:
Wahhh... all these teases ah, beh tahan liao!!!

Yups, I'd surely like to be there when she comes to life and for the 'tepung tawar'...

Ini kes, hidung tak mancung tapi pipi tersorong sorong...

Malu plak, tapi mau!!! Can extend invite to me or not?

you no need to ask laa.. always welcome wan :)

XXX;501128 said:
Okay this is a good suggestion for the comm., organise 'The Starting of Mizhan's car day'...something like a launch of a ship type event...where you swing and break a bottle of champagne on the ships hull ...but in this case we throw the bottle of champagne at Mizhan's car...Good Idea?..of course, especially the throwing bottle of champagne at his car...sometimes I envy myself.....:3:

hahaha good idea.
Hey Mizhan, y don't you print some ticket for the event "'The Starting of Mizhan's car day" and sell it for Rm10 per head. Atleast you can cover some of the expenses :top:

EEEE30;501153 said:
hahaha good idea.
Hey Mizhan, y don't you print some ticket for the event "'The Starting of Mizhan's car day" and sell it for Rm10 per head. Atleast you can cover some of the expenses :top:

i will certainly need that cash to replace the winscreen which XXX is going to hurl a Dom bottle thru!

Top Bottom