Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
XXX;501128 said:
Okay this is a good suggestion for the comm., organise 'The Starting of Mizhan's car day'...something like a launch of a ship type event...where you swing and break a bottle of champagne on the ships hull ...but in this case we throw the bottle of champagne at Mizhan's car...Good Idea?..of course, especially the throwing bottle of champagne at his car...sometimes I envy myself.....:3:

This thought crossed my mind, and I was thinking that it would be nice to invite the media & BMW MY & get it launched with all the hype that a new car launch can afford la... but then it will jadi macam sarkas la... Moreover, this restoration is for a road car & not a show car.

The thought is still in my mind la, mana tau one day...:)

Oo UR bars. Did you get the 23mm or the 21mm front?

Since your rear subframe is off, maybe you should reinforce the rear bar mounting points as well before painting it. 19mm bar is considering quite big already.

XXX;501128 said:
Okay this is a good suggestion for the comm., organise 'The Starting of Mizhan's car day'...something like a launch of a ship type event...where you swing and break a bottle of champagne on the ships hull ...but in this case we throw the bottle of champagne at Mizhan's car...Good Idea?..of course, especially the throwing bottle of champagne at his car...sometimes I envy myself.....:3:

weiii let us drink the champagne 1st ....then you can break what ever you want ...

can't you see hungry thani monsters next to you ??

who says a work-in-progress must be dirty..?

0274.jpg

0275.jpg

0276.jpg

0277.jpg

0278.jpg

the rally champion's Capri Mk1..

Karam owns 10 cars including the two Evos, mostly classics like this beauty.

0279.jpg

mizhan;501321 said:
thanks iceman13 for the visit earlier.. love your Style 5.

thanks mizhan .... left after the evo warmed up ..man oh man .... ears also become deaf already ...and worse still cannot breath ...

i think bhaya worked till late night .....

can see the BIG RB lost some kilo's taking care of this ride ....

mizhan ...can't sleep after that ...e30 , e28 , e30 , e28 , e30 , e28 , e28 , e30 , e28 , e30 ... blurrrrrr

ICEMAN 13;501429 said:
thanks mizhan .... left after the evo warmed up ..man oh man .... ears also become deaf already ...and worse still cannot breath ...

i think bhaya worked till late night .....

he once started the yellow car without warning me in advance. my heart almost stopped :eek:

ICEMAN 13;501430 said:
can see the BIG RB lost some kilo's taking care of this ride ....

mizhan ...can't sleep after that ...e30 , e28 , e30 , e28 , e30 , e28 , e28 , e30 , e28 , e30 ... blurrrrrr

not a difficult choice bro.. E30 :top:

mizhan;501442 said:
he once started the yellow car without warning me in advance. my heart almost stopped :eek:

it's sounds more like a Bhanga beat there ...prap prap pop prap prap prap proooppp

the beat is still running in my nerves today ....

Top Bottom