Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
new air-vent grille

0265.jpg

looks like the body and glass will be the only original stuff left on the car, including the engine...

pussy;500354 said:
looks like the body and glass will be the only original stuff left on the car, including the engine...

only them side glass.. both windscreens will be new :) engine not entirely ori too, pistons and bearings baru :D

B33mEr;499188 said:
An e30 rally car??? That would be super awesome!!!! :love:

oh yes :top:

[video=youtube;6baAqJkyubQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6baAqJkyubQ[/video]

astroboy;500386 said:
Don't forget to kasi balance itu engine. Ada kasi stroke ka? :eek: :D :D

insufficient budget for go-faster bits this time round bro.. i'm recovering from bodyshop, paintshop & partshop bills :104: now need to standby allocation for chassis/suspension work, installation of engine and all wiring, before heading to kg subang for interior :stoned:

cempaka;500391 said:
oh yes :top:

back during the days when KLIA & SIC were still palm oil estates, an indonesian by the name of Tommy Suharto on several occasions brought an E30 325ix here to compete in the Malaysian Rally Championship. perhaps Tommy wasn't as good a driver as he was a playboy, he was nowhere near even to eat the dust of VR4 and 240RS.

mizhan;500441 said:
insufficient budget for go-faster bits this time round bro.. i'm recovering from bodyshop, paintshop & partshop bills :104: now need to standby allocation for chassis/suspension work, installation of engine and all wiring, before heading to kg subang for interior :stoned:

Pot, polish and balancing is the least u must do.. cost cheaper than your door seals la wei!.. otw, next time u regret big time! Engine already buka ma.. aiyoo..

astroboy;500502 said:
Pot, polish and balancing is the least u must do.. cost cheaper than your door seals la wei!.. otw, next time u regret big time! Engine already buka ma.. aiyoo..

woi! you memang pandai racun la.. people now want to do work at office oso cannot think straight oredi :alberteinstein:

DSC00397.jpg

bro if you need this white thinggy ...soft wrap do let me know ..

pls do check around time to time about the shrink wrap that you're using ...worried that the fresh newly paint solvent may stick to the shrink wrap ....

ICEMAN 13;500559 said:
bro if you need this white thinggy ...soft wrap do let me know ..

pls do check around time to time about the shrink wrap that you're using ...worried that the fresh newly paint solvent may stick to the shrink wrap ....

Roger that! Thanks!!

ooooohhhhhhh...sweet man...I'm sure you cant wait to drive it...looks like I'll have to start a thread soon..its bare metal already machaaaaa!!!

johnj;500583 said:
ooooohhhhhhh...sweet man...I'm sure you cant wait to drive it...looks like I'll have to start a thread soon..its bare metal already machaaaaa!!!

start a thread bro! i want to see :top:

mizhan;500441 said:

hi handsome, the same m20b23 engine?

mizhan;500523 said:
woi! you memang pandai racun la.. people now want to do work at office oso cannot think straight oredi :alberteinstein:
What AB said is correct lar. Since open engine redy go port & polish.
I surprised a lot of cars wt my E39:listen:

Top Bottom