Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mizhan;481593 said:
thanks eggie.. yeah, the jag is one sexy thing, and i believe it's for sale. the rims for my car have been sandblasted, you can view them on one of the previous page of this thread. they'll be sprayed hyper silver.

Ooh, saw the rims d. Alpinas huh? Awesome. :top:

mizhan;474697 said:
thanks bro.. visitors are welcome. car is at taman industri subang.

Bro, this Taman Industri Subang, where is it actually? Near Shah Alam ke?

mizhan;481606 said:
further up the road from summit/giant usj..

Ooh, okok. Means go past Mydin? Looks like a bustling area. Haha. Nice to see some cool rides there, like Bimmers, old Jags, Porsches etc. :top:

Wow briliantly done.. Congrats. Any plan to sound proof all the interior with Dynamat etc

Eggie86;481609 said:
Ooh, okok. Means go past Mydin? Looks like a bustling area. Haha. Nice to see some cool rides there, like Bimmers, old Jags, Porsches etc. :top:

Call me laa if you wanna go :D

yoke;481628 said:
Wow briliantly done.. Congrats. Any plan to sound proof all the interior with Dynamat etc

thank you.. yes - floor, roof, firewall & doors will be soundproofed.

bro eggie86 & B33mer,
call me along too 012-2095930. I also want to sibuk2 la. Happy New Yr!!

Eggie86;481649 said:
Hahaha. No problems B33mER bro... :top:

Great project dude! The thing about spending so much time, effort and $ on a project like this is that I'd think twice before taking the car out let alone drive it in anger!

E28driver;481863 said:
Great project dude! The thing about spending so much time, effort and $ on a project like this is that I'd think twice before taking the car out let alone drive it in anger!

thanks.. and i have a feeling you'll be right :wink:

mizhan;481882 said:
thanks.. and i have a feeling you'll be right :wink:

But....SIC waiting....Fraser's drive waiting....Cameron's Drive waiting...Phuket drive waiting.....hehehehe:top:

Saw the parts today, to be sent to the paint shop. Indeed a once in a lifetime restoration work. This project is worthy to be featured in any BMW Magazine! :)

ALBundy;482005 said:
Saw the parts today, to be sent to the paint shop. Indeed a once in a lifetime restoration work. This project is worthy to be featured in any BMW Magazine! :)

thanks bro.. my wallet got a huge gaping hole on it because of those parts. magazine ka.. tunggu siap dulu ok? myself nervous after painter admitted earlier that the ceramic clearcoat is a bit*@ to polish!

kevster30;481980 said:
But....SIC waiting....Fraser's drive waiting....Cameron's Drive waiting...Phuket drive waiting.....hehehehe:top:

hmmm.. think an E36 M3 wud be more suited for all those banzai outings. now to find the moolah for yet another project :eek:

this was what Bundy was referring to..

another installment of barangs from InnerPower. more to come from Mr Tang & Ah Wai, me no money yet :(

0198.jpg

paint is still being polished with G3. the hard clearcoat seem to reluctant to get to a smooth enough finish to allow G6 to be used. i expect a couple more weeks of polishing/touch-ups before some of the trims can be fitted..

0199.jpg

0200.jpg

0201.jpg

0202.jpg

Hamdan and Anaz.. thanks for visiting :top:

How I wish this place is in JB.
Hey that VW GTi looks good too. Reminds me my fav UK magizine FAST CAR:top:

Top Bottom