Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
trunk & rear shelf sprayed with anti-rust basecoat

i love the work they did here..

0158.jpg

0159.jpg

badrul880;478713 said:
Why don't they do the interior first then spray the exterior?

tan told me that by the time they're done with the interior, the exterior has cured enuff to be polished.

BMW9700;478716 said:
why dont they remove the steering wheel?...maybe there is a good reason?

they need to move the car around, without the wheel it'll be difficult to steer places.

azam318;479109 said:
Bro mizhan, pasai apa bumbung kat atas tu( passenger side) nampak macam ada karat aje?

bukan karat bro.. itu residue of glue campur original sponge-like sound dampening material. situ nanti aku nak tampal baru punye.. tak sure lagi nak guna Dynamat, Worth atau 3M.

time to remove the newspaper and begin the 2 week polishing process of the shell. meanwhile the doors, hood, trunklid and spoiler queue up for the spraybooth.

0172.jpg

thanks for taking interest in my project Dee.. bet yours will turn out even more spectacular :top:

0172a.jpg

mizhan;479191 said:
time to remove the newspaper and begin the 2 week polishing process of the shell. meanwhile the doors, hood, trunklid and spoiler queue up for the spraybooth.

0172.jpg

thanks for taking interest in my project Dee.. bet yours will turn out even more spectacular :top:

0172a.jpg

:top: You bet bro. Their work is very impressive. Thanks again for taking your time to intorduce them to me.

bro can u introduce to me where is this place?i think next year i'm gonna restored again my coupe.already repaint but the floorboard still ada karat...dishonest punya kedai cat...maybe gonna paint other colour.already 4 month after new paint.already got chipped and scratch...tensen...this my coupe..

DSC00345.jpg

gizmoz82;479714 said:
bro can u introduce to me where is this place?i think next year i'm gonna restored again my coupe.already repaint but the floorboard still ada karat...dishonest punya kedai cat...maybe gonna paint other colour.already 4 month after new paint.already got chipped and scratch...tensen...this my coupe..

no problem. i see you're from klang; i work at Northport, buy me lunch :wink:

EEEE30;479712 said:
:top: You bet bro. Their work is very impressive. Thanks again for taking your time to intorduce them to me.

my pleasure sharing knowledge with fellow enthusiast!

mizhan;479800 said:
no problem. i see you're from klang; i work at Northport, buy me lunch :wink:
no prob bro...my ofis at port klang only.i pm u my fon no...

Well done dude! Excellent stuff. Now am also deeply contemplating whether to buy an E30 coupe for restoration. But I already have an E30 sedan and an E46 cabrio. How to get lulus from Home Minister? Oh please teach me wise one. :wink:

chairoger;479864 said:
Well done dude! Excellent stuff. Now am also deeply contemplating whether to buy an E30 coupe for restoration. But I already have an E30 sedan and an E46 cabrio. How to get lulus from Home Minister? Oh please teach me wise one. :wink:

i'm sorry bro.. don't quite know how to help you with that one :) , but i'm sure you won't have too much trouble acquiring another E30 if all home affairs are taken cared of; especially if you regularly treat the Minister with expensive gifts :top:

Top Bottom