Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wah... ceramic clear.... very nice. Should be easier to keep swirl free. The 'detailing' shop got not enough kung fu... AHAHAHAHAHAAH

seech;485638 said:
Wah... ceramic clear.... very nice. Should be easier to keep swirl free. The 'detailing' shop got not enough kung fu... AHAHAHAHAHAAH

actually, they got too much kung fu until they dented the roof & doors :frown: idiots messed up my car :14:

mizhan;485684 said:
actually, they got too much kung fu until they dented the roof & doors :frown: idiots messed up my car :14:

Kung fu too powderful... AHAHAHAHAHH

Anyway, hope they sort out the problems. Great project you have going. :top:

Thanks for the updates. So sorry to hear about the 'detailers' next door.

Nxt time we go remove some heads k?

I have been closely follow up the progress. This spraying method is not a conventional method and must be very costly.

For 4 year old car that need rray, what will be your recommendation?

r37720;485797 said:
I have been closely follow up the progress. This spraying method is not a conventional method and must be very costly.

For 4 year old car that need rray, what will be your recommendation?

thanks for your interest.. 4 years old oredi need to respray? bad accident? anyway, should be relatively cheap in your case as you won't require panels to be stripped to bare metal plus no serious surgery to remove rust.

kevster30;485715 said:
Thanks for the updates. So sorry to hear about the 'detailers' next door.

Nxt time we go remove some heads k?

They shld call u actually ..................:rock::rock::rock::rock:

ICEMAN 13;487034 said:
bro ...any updates after the little mishap ??

pics as of yesterday. both doors and roof have been resprayed. the painter/boss assured me he will personally polish the car. hopefully it can leave his shop before CNY..

0206.jpg

0207.jpg

0208.jpg

Good luck Dee..

your car will certainly benefit from their trial-and-error experience gained working on my car :top:

DSC_0002.jpg

unker lim admiring a 78 Carerra undergoing resto. must do one myself before kicking the bucket..

white one next to it is an 83 Targa.

DSC_0006.jpg

mizhan;487415 said:
your car will certainly benefit from their trial-and-error experience gained working on my car :top:

DSC_0002.jpg

Thanks and sure I need more of those (Good luck) and lot of moolah :eek: to get through the project. :top:
Now the waiting game begins.

finally.. some trim.

trunk rubber moulding, trunk-edge plastic cover and the rubber thingy around petrol tank neck..

0209.jpg

0210.jpg

0211.jpg

Top Bottom