Once again a Bimmer believer!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Vincent Hor;461779 said:
Qoute : this is one which has the 4.3 screen problem which I was talking about.
I have also noticed that these car does not respond to the acceleration, it need both the lower arm changed, oils leaks, gear box mounting need to changed. Rear sensor faulty Unquote

Rajan, Mark, wow, that's some work to be done but then it gives you the bargaining power. Lets face it, there are only very limited perfect or zero repairs cars for sale in the market. Even if you find one, they are usually sold at a premium.

If you are a true BMW enthusiast, you will find joy going to the workshop and better still the fact that you know the car is put back into pristine condition by your own initiatives.

Which part of Sg Buloh? I like to check it out.

Thank you guys for the info. If I do buy this unit, then I'm prepared to put aside some 15k for initial repairs. Dont know whether it is sufficient, but am prepared to take the risk based perhaps more confidently on Vince's or Albert's advise. But bottom line is I must not rush into this deal. Should be comfortable enough when making this purchase.
The car is actually at a used car lot, Edarkar Used Car, along the sungai buloh expressway, leftside heading towards menjalara township. If not too much of trouble, would appreciate if Vince could take a peep at the unit and present useful comments.
Hope to hear from u!

Vince, I just found out that the M-sports version all have dechromed grilles. But this particular one has chrome fronts, so it may have an accident history. Anyway, if not too much trouble, please do check out on car and perhaps rate a price on it, as is where is basis.
Hope to hear from u soon.

Mark, I had some time today and went over to the dealer to check out the car.

You can call me for a chat 0162258831

Mark Loo;462140 said:
Vince, I just found out that the M-sports version all have dechromed grilles. But this particular one has chrome fronts, so it may have an accident history. Anyway, if not too much trouble, please do check out on car and perhaps rate a price on it, as is where is basis.
Hope to hear from u soon.

Hi Mark 728i E38 is a good model expecially if its a later version 1999 onwards.
I've owned a 1997 model single vanos and it was a great model. Parts can be a little
higher compared to E36 328i. Before getting one check records if parts replaced are original, some non OEM parts are not compatible to the cars wear & tear results in poor handling. Good Luck

vjayprakash;463360 said:
Hi Mark 728i E38 is a good model expecially if its a later version 1999 onwards.
I've owned a 1997 model single vanos and it was a great model. Parts can be a little
higher compared to E36 328i. Before getting one check records if parts replaced are original, some non OEM parts are not compatible to the cars wear & tear results in poor handling. Good Luck

Vjay, thank you so much for the advice. I'll exercise caution when making decision. Vince had already also given advice on the unit i'm eyeing on. Hope to own one myself soon!

Top Bottom