On line Malaysia Maps ??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by jarance@Apr 29 2005, 04:23 PM
BTW, I noticed that one of our forummer (kahar) have offered his help to guide you from Sg. besi to Rawang. Why don't you take up his offer? I think I can vouch for kahar that you will be in safe hand.

Do PM him if you still have not figured the best way to get the rawang.
Not that I dun trust him lah...just that I paiseh to trouble pple. I believe most of you guys would have better things to do on a Sat afternoon other than to lead a lost soul from Singapore to Rawang....

However...if I suay suay end up in Penang....I will sure call him for help liao !! :D :D :D

Your kind gesture is much appreciated guys !! I will make it a point to extend that kindness when you guys are here in Singapore !!

Originally posted by renzs@May 1 2005, 10:04 PM
Recently I came across this maps from jkr (public works dept) site. Might wanna give it a try. Hope this helps :)

http://www.jkr.gov.my/v2/english/ourServic...siaRoadmaps.htm
Ok...better than nothing....at least now I have clearer picture of how to get there....

Seems like they just scan in the map one....I can see fold marks on the map !! Ha ha ha ha ha...

Thanks buddy !

Dear BMW.MY,

Thank you for your kind instructions....your instructions were a life saver....it was easy to understand once I was there....although my friend's navigator need to be shot....cos we ended up in Klang instead of Rawang !! Wahahahahaha.....see the wrong "Y" split road....opss... :p

Anyway...once I hit Rawang....it was easy to find my way to Fraser's Hill....DAMN NICE PLACE !! I love the mountain air and cool morining....nice pple there too.

Thanks to you guys.....a memoriable hoilday indeed !!

Originally posted by Ghostrider-SG@May 24 2005, 09:59 AM
Dear BMW.MY,

Thank you for your kind instructions....your instructions were a life saver....it was easy to understand once I was there....although my friend's navigator need to be shot....cos we ended up in Klang instead of Rawang !! Wahahahahaha.....see the wrong "Y" split road....opss... :p

Anyway...once I hit Rawang....it was easy to find my way to Fraser's Hill....DAMN NICE PLACE !! I love the mountain air and cool morining....nice pple there too.

Thanks to you guys.....a memoriable hoilday indeed !!
GR, you landed in klang and never call me for "lim teh".. how can? All the way from Sg and you never try the BKT... ha.. ha.. I think remember I did mention to be careful when you come to the shah alam fork road.

Anyway, Glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in fraiser Hill.

:eek:k:

Next time will sure to contact you for lim teh one....landed in Klang cos navi blur....cos once we were on Elite H'way....I request for a stop for bearings...but chief navi says "I know....no need" so we press on...then when she said turn left next turn and I see Klang...I ask sure or not (cos I not very sure but I know if I see KL town is bad news)....so all turn...travel and see Klang....opss...back to the drawing board !! :p

I know got steam steam BKT in Mount Austin in JB....but further north not so sure where got nice food....when we hit Rawang...we just went into the very first kopi thiam we saw.

On the way back...same thing...see first "zhi char" stall we break for lunch.

One thing that almost I kenna....petrol !!!

I came out from Rawang with slightly under 1/2 tank...so I tot on the way to Fraser then top up...so when looking for KKB and other road marks....see the sign says Fraser Hill 20+ km....so tot see petrol station then top up...then suddenly....after 5mins see Fraser Hill 500m left !!! KNN....the other distance is VERTICAL distance !!! Kenna snook...and was rushing for the Gap timing...so decided to press on....when I came down from Fraser Hill on Mon, left only with 20L of petrol....went into the very first station and top up full tank !!

Top Bottom