OFFICIAL MONTHLY DRIVE - KAJANG SATAY ( 2nd April 2011 )

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
OK some of the itenary for the day for this drive

2.00PM~2.30PM -- meet up after the first TOLL@litrak highway heading to KAJANG ( exiting to batu9 cheras ) (will define more of waiting point later )
2.30PM -- convoy leaves the meet up point
2.30PM~3.30PM -- 1st stop at HOT water srping ( IF you guys are OK with it ) can massage ya feet and head too
3.45PM~4.30PM -- 1st stop at the Semenyih DAM ( 30 minutes break ) ciggy session , picture session , those wanting to swim in the DAM too can do so ..
5.00PM~ 5.45PM -- 2nd stop at SG Tekala water falls ( 30 minutes break ) can makan makan here , those wanting to jump into the falls can do so ...

5.45PM --6.45PM -- arrival at RESTAURANT MALAYSIA KAJANG for satay ( eat as much as you can )

7.30PM -- free and easy ( perform maghrib prayers for fellow muslims at KAJANG MOSQUE ..pretty close ) and for those intent to continue we can drive down to SG long for TT till late evening which
would be awsome ...

estimated hours spend : 6 hours
estimated distance travelled : about 60 KM
fuel required : 3/4 tank
driving speed : since mostly around tight and twisty bends around Kampung area's 40~60KM/h is the best limit

cannot swim in dam la bro, got huge snakehead tomans in there.. once you go in, you come out kunji elek!

mizhan;621669 said:
cannot swim in dam la bro, got huge snakehead tomans in there.. once you go in, you come out kunji elek!

ehhh you're titanium coated larrr ...so no worries ..

mizhan;621686 said:
woit! kan aku dah cakap aku nak belanja! cepat2 isi borang..

bad ..apa lagiii ..sign up during the drive ..can be arrange marrr ....

mizhan;621669 said:

hahahaha..zhan, I nearly fell of my chair laughing...!!!

Bad,

U worse than me laaaa......ppl want sponsor u to become OM, sampai sekarang belum submit form lagi!!!!