OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sith ....

You mean unlike some 318er ... ( SINGULAR ) please .... :p Justin, she was in good and safe hands ... I can assure you, dude! She was a fun gal ... hope we'll see her more often in our TTs and other gatherings. Hope she gets well soon ..

By the way ... for the record - WE HAD TWO AND 1/2 WONDERFUL BABES THAT NITE AT HANDLEBAR FOR GREAT COMPANY .... ONE WAS BLACKROBE AND SITH'S FRIEND (GOT IT MIXED UP .... SORRY ) WHILE THE OTHER WAS YIRUN, OF COURSE ..

And ooh .... just before I forget ... THE 1/2 BABE WAS NONE OTHER THAN MR. VLADD "DO YA THINK MY PONYTAIL'S SEXY TAPPISH !!! :nyehehe:

Originally posted by Vanquish@Sep 20 2005, 12:31 PM
Sith ....

You mean unlike some 318er ... ( SINGULAR ) please .... :p Justin, she was in good and safe hands ... I can assure you, dude! She was a fun gal ... hope we'll see her more often in our TTs and other gatherings. Hope she gets well soon ..

By the way ... for the record - WE HAD TWO AND 1/2 WONDERFUL BABES THAT NITE AT HANDLEBAR FOR GREAT COMPANY .... ONE WAS BLACKROBE AND SITH'S FRIEND (GOT IT MIXED UP .... SORRY ) WHILE THE OTHER WAS YIRUN, OF COURSE ..

And ooh .... just before I forget ... THE 1/2 BABE WAS NONE OTHER THAN MR. VLADD "DO YA THINK MY PONYTAIL'S SEXY TAPPISH !!! :nyehehe:
who wuz the 318i er to drive down south ??? go figure :p :D

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Sep 20 2005, 12:56 PM

who wuz the 318i er to drive down south ??? go figure :p :D

Who la ??? I don't recall seeing any 318i from KL for this trip, wor .. :dunno:

Originally posted by vladd_tappish@Sep 20 2005, 02:35 PM

For everyone's info, Mr. Vanquish Singh here doesnt wanna admit the facts that BMW actually came out with a 318i. He always say that 318i has a Nissan engine beneath the hood. He always like to action to everyone that he is driving a 328i hor! Mr. Vanquish I know that you wont recognise a 318, so let me give you the answer who is driving a 318i on the drive to south event. It is none other than Blackrobe! Satisfied? :beaten:

Aiyoh ....

Don't la be like that. I though Blackrobe was driving a 325i .... my mistake. Sith drives a 325i ... sorry, getting very confused with everyone's rides these days. My apologies .... so that's who Sith was refering to ... :ph34r:

BTW, I never said that I don't recognize BMW 4 potters. In fact, some of the finest BMW race engines were 4 potters before the 6 potters came in. Remember the legendary S14 ??? And the current N42 2.0 Valvy is so smooth and free revving that most people mistake it for a 6 potter easily. Why would I diss a 4 potter engine when all my previous rides had one in em ?

BTW, here's one 4 potter than can smoke a lot of 6 potters effortlessly ....
http://www.netcarshow.com/bmw/2006-320si_e90_wtcc/

IT'S YOUR 4 POTTER THAN I DON'T WANNA RECOGNIZE, LA !!! LIKE YOUR BEST PAL, ZAM SAID ... IT'S A NISSAN MANUFACTURED 4 POTTER FOR BMW WITH TECHNICAL INPUT FROM TATA !!!!

Chill buddy ...

See you later for tea ...

Chipek ...

Go see what that link is all about ... You still wanna tell me that you can find a stock 6 potter that can outrun that thing there ??? It's the BMW E90 WTCC car ... mess with it at your own peril ...

Blackrobe has more important things to do than to sue me based on your hearsay .... punk !!!! Hahahahahaha - just kidding la.

See you in Molek la ... call Renzs and Roland to join us !!!

Cheers,

Mr. V. Tappish ...

Wah ... got tired of our jabbings aah ? Changed your signature already ... nice one.

Woman say that a man's thing is a Demon
Men say that a woman's thing is Heaven
But one thing is really suprising
How come a Demon can go into Heaven!

ANSWER - FREQUENT FLYER PROGRAM !!!! Must collect points, ma !

Mr. V. Tappish ...

Wah ... got tired of our jabbings aah ? Changed your signature already ... nice one.

Originally posted by Vanquish@Sep 20 2005, 03:48 PM
Chipek ...

Go see what that link is all about ... You still wanna tell me that you can find a stock 6 potter that can outrun that thing there ??? It's the BMW E90 WTCC car ... mess with it at your own peril ...

Blackrobe has more important things to do than to sue me based on your hearsay .... punk !!!! Hahahahahaha - just kidding la.

See you in Molek la ... call Renzs and Roland to join us !!!

Cheers,
Jangan gaduh gaduh... :p Yes yes Bravo you figured the puzzle he he he he... in any caseif u pick up pointers go learn from blackrobe and by the way... oppooo still consumes more alchohol than me ok... I am a mild drinker :ph34r:

Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 21 2005, 01:39 AM
I'm pleading ignorance here... loose lips sink ships... :ph34r:
Legal-eagle ...

WHICH lips, aah ??? !!! Muahahahaha !!! :nyehehe:

Originally posted by Vanquish@Sep 20 2005, 04:59 PM
Mr. V. Tappish ...

muahahaha...

Especially to three28,sithwarrior,blackrobe,ian and etc thank to coming convoy to JB.Enjoy and happening tt, meet up and hh with JB member. :yahoo: ;) CHEERS......

Top Bottom