OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by sithwarrior@Sep 19 2005, 01:26 PM
:p  B)

That's Suthe ... ( as he shall be known from now ... according to Apoo, la ) doing his very best impression of .... Hehehehehehe !!! ( Evil laugh ) ... She's mine ......mine .... mine! All mine !!!!! :nyehehe:

Okay dude, you've made your point! Now get your sticky mitts off the gal ! :aggressive:

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Sep 19 2005, 01:35 PM
Next day In Singapore... the KL boys lost.. had to park car somewhere and ride the MRT to Takashimaya :D :p
Veri sorry lah brudders....I got held up at work and could not entertain you guys in SG.....thousand apologies !!!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

So were you guys mugged by our french legions wanna be (MRT Police wearing red beret and carry MP5 machine guns one ??)

Hope that you guys had a good time....actually wanted to tell you that Marine Square got the F1 Power Boat racing.....but dun have your number.

Originally posted by rezzy3181@Sep 19 2005, 04:05 PM
Wah Sith you nakal ehh!!!!! :wink:
oiii... see Vanq what u started...

Rezzy, I am a nice guy, just badly brought up :p

Wei, where are the other pics of you and Yirun la...i saw more shots were taken... censoring ar....

whole nite chatting her up, from Projet to Makan then somemore at Handle Bar... :rolleyes: (cats outta the bag!!!!! :p :p :p )

yirun told me she left early cos she was not feeling well.

so pls tell me it wasnt one of u guys that made her unwell... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

sith warrior must hav had a great time wif yirun har...

wish i could go...

Originally posted by xtracooljustin@Sep 19 2005, 11:39 PM
sith warrior must hav had a great time wif yirun har...

Dude,

Just chatted with her. This guys are just kiddin for a bit of fun. No hanky panky at all. Me not like dat... unlike some 318i ers he he he he :p :D

She was sick... hmm she downed 2 bottles of beer with me, somemore can challenge me wor... :D .. anyways hope she gets better soon.

Peace
sith

Top Bottom