Northern Drive Anyone?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Damn it.. why am i at work. Catch you guys tomorrow!

It's gonna be load of fun.

RHI... prizes are the bomb!

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Mar 31 2006, 09:22 AM
Damn it.. why am i at work. Catch you guys tomorrow!

It's gonna be load of fun.

RHI... prizes are the bomb!
Yalar.tiu....

me at work oso :cry:

Have a good one guys

cheers and drive safe

muhahahahaaa.... :yahoo: just hijack the convoy.

Will load vid soon.. :wink:

good to hear you guys reach safe and sound onthe mainland having mee curry!....hehehe

have fun boys!

Picture attached taken around 4pm at Tesco / Caltex Petrol Station just beside Penang Island Coastal Highway.

The 1st got back early..Hoho..I thought that the bbq is on friday nite..But after looking at the program,its on sat nite..So,just to say sorry if i didnt join the bbq..This weekend i hv exams lar,need to get back early..

Want to thank kahar,sith,eddy n faisal,vladd,smartcop,ace99,green killer(ur car is totally awesome :nyehehe: ),hessly n vasu,and everyone in this trip !!! I hd fun joining u guys !!! BUT like i said,im the youngest..I'll upload the pics from my cam asap..Make a gallery guys ! :D

Hi Nik,

Nice meeting you with your E24 !, I like the double strip ! Glad that all about you back to home safely.

Remember to check the tyres next convoy !

regards, yan

guess wat i saw today on highway.. was kinda bored on the highway with all the jams n road hoggers.. furthermore my temperature was up n down sigh..

then let my bro took over the ride, n i nearly fell asleep until i saw my fella members on the road.... terus bangun n admiring all the convoys cars..

nice cars guyssssss..

ni mesti baru convoy balik fr the north...

is the 6 series is nik's car.... nice le wei dude...

hand shaky le, hard to snap also.. canot pasang flash, so quality a bit out la.. soli soli...

hahaha, i told my bro to join in the convoy a bit, short stretch only, tumpang le.( cox no sticker numbering, so dunwan to stay long long, malu only)

had fun eventhough its for a while...

n yes, i was the white e36... at a short moment, i felt like im convoying too, but too bad, gotta rush home alredy.. sighhhhh...

soli guys, for the cut in cut out, i told my bro, faster la, i wanna snap more pics la.. too bad, not pro enuff.. these 2 pics turn out the best, others like craps la.. :(

Originally posted by jsen@Apr 2 2006, 11:37 PM
hand shaky le, hard to snap also.. canot pasang flash, so quality a bit out la.. soli soli...

hahaha, i told my bro to join in the convoy a bit, short stretch only, tumpang le.( cox no sticker numbering, so dunwan to stay long long, malu only)

had fun eventhough its for a while...

n yes, i was the white e36... at a short moment, i felt like im convoying too, but too bad, gotta rush home alredy.. sighhhhh...

soli guys, for the cut in cut out, i told my bro, faster la, i wanna snap more pics la.. too bad, not pro enuff.. these 2 pics turn out the best, others like craps la.. :(
You ahh kacau, our friend worried you are the one cucoking and take pictures with the white e36, that blue e36 is Zamtresco he told us about it someone kacau him.

I am just back home at 11.30pm after we a few hardcores had dinner at Taman Tun. Zam belanja (THANKS ZAM) balik2 check forum.

Top Bottom