Noise From Belt On E36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
COUNT ME IN!
Let's start a list of interested buyers. Maybe we can negotiate for cheaper price if there's a big volume (we are talking about brand new items here, those who know where to source for a used unit, better still).

Interested buyers:-
1) Russie (E36 318i - M43)
2) loafer (E36 328i - M52)
3) ariff_habshi (E36 318 - M42)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hmm.. only 3 of us here interested in getting the front aggregate protective cover?? I've asked my mechanic, he will double confirm if the cover can fit on my car. As per the info I got from the www, this cover can fit all e36.

Will definitely wanna fit this item, coz the bearing and belting noise is getting very loud these days *sigh*

elwine30;219597 said:
get the lower engine cover for e36. that can help from sand and water from your belts. i m not too sure if 32x above have this as default. but 318i need to purchase saperately.

Elwine, you have this cover on your E36 318?

Need a big favour from you guys who have fitted this cover on their ride. Can share and post a picture of the cover? Thanks a lot

Hi Russie, pls check ur PM. Sorry that I can't help u with the aggregate cover pix. U can get BA or Ingress 2 show u the exact item on their computer. They show it 2 me appx. 2 yrs ago when I enquired about this particular item. It's not exactly flat as shown in this forum.

udm6868;337644 said:
Hi Russie, pls check ur PM. Sorry that I can't help u with the aggregate cover pix. U can get BA or Ingress 2 show u the exact item on their computer. They show it 2 me appx. 2 yrs ago when I enquired about this particular item. It's not exactly flat as shown in this forum.

Thanks mate, I will look out for pics in this forum as I have asked a few others to share too. I will drop by BA or IA to check with them as well :)

cheers

Top Bottom