Next AGM & Election

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daredevil

Founding Member
Ladies & gentlemen.I would like to announce that planning to hold the next AGM is now underway and we're looking at sometime in October to do this. So guys, it's time to nominate your next batch of office bearers to bring the club to even greater. Of course we'll be posting up the rules and regulations of how nominations will be conducted. A proper system will be put in place to avoid unjustifiable nominations. Justifications has to be made because this new team will be leading the club for 2 years. The existing committee is now looking for a suitable venue. More information will be made available shortly. Stay tuned!You only need to identify your 2005/2007 BMW CLUB idol to lead the way......hahaha....start looking around you. For the 2004/2005 Committee, it has been one heck of a great YEAR! On behalf of the committee, I must say we're very proud to be part of this whole adventure.DD on behalf of 2004/2005 BMWCLUB Malaysia Committee. ;) :D

Bump

DD and committee .... please choose the right date if you want to do in October coz it's going to be Puasa month. thanks

Thanks for the info. BTW, where do you guys lepak. Eventhough I'm in the forum but did not hv oppurtunity to meet you guys. Pse advise me of the location so that I can join you guys. Thanks and hv a nice day.

Cheers,
Elias Jemadi Tajudin
JGR6
019 326 2662 / 016 2222 595

elias : welcome to forum tho yer posting shld b under newbie section but its ok .... well, intro yerself bit in there k, we wld b glad to meet up wiv u in our weekly, monthly, annual event, check out our Member's Meet Up section ok :)

DD : undi pos can accept rite cos i'll b in vienna early oct.

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by pussy@Aug 11 2005, 07:54 PM
yeaaa... undilah... sila pangkah 'X'..
Ya sila pangkah X untuk XXX for treasurer....bcos my car need new engine :D

Free Bump

Originally posted by Zoggee@Aug 11 2005, 11:30 PM
yeah...at last....!!! :yahoo: oops.. :rolleyes:
Wah Zongee Koko,

Can't wait to take over and run the club Sun Yat Sen style huh? Hahahahaha.....ZOGGEE for PRESIDENT!!!! Hahahahha.....

Crymson,

Don't worry. We'll try our best not to clash with Puasa. We're actually looking at holding it on a weekend, either Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon so that more ppl will be able to participate.

Stay tuned for the nomination and election process rules and regulations.

:p

Good choice.....

he was VP for many years with SA Bimmer.......

upgrade liow.....!!!!!

Yah Zoggee for President so we can get all our bimmers painted yellow for free.... :D

Originally posted by teejay@Aug 12 2005, 10:25 AM
Good choice.....

he was VP for many years with SA Bimmer.......

upgrade liow.....!!!!!
Wow. I didn't know Zongee was VP for SaBimmer for donkey years. Hahaha...because we always see him hanging out with us.

:lol:

This is a repost just in case some of us goes way out of track....pls start another thread for lobbying....hahaha...

Ladies & gentlemen.

I would like to announce that planning to hold the next AGM is now underway and we're looking at sometime in October to do this. So guys, it's time to nominate your next batch of office bearers to bring the club to even greater. Of course we'll be posting up the rules and regulations of how nominations will be conducted. A proper system will be put in place to avoid unjustifiable nominations. Justifications has to be made because this new team will be leading the club for 2 years.

The existing committee is now looking for a suitable venue. More information will be made available shortly. Stay tuned!

You only need to identify your 2005/2007 BMW CLUB idol to lead the way......hahaha....start looking around you.

For the 2004/2005 Committee, it has been one heck of a great YEAR! On behalf of the committee, I must say we're very proud to be part of this whole adventure.

DD on behalf of 2004/2005 BMWCLUB Malaysia Committee. wink.gif biggrin.gif

2 years? Pardon me but I thought office bearers usually stay in office for at least 2 years. This will allow those not-so-active members like myself to get to know the committee better. Then again, what do I know. Every club is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom