• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pimprider

Club Guest
hi guys, i'm a newbie as far as bimmers are concern, i just got my bimmer a 320i two door '86. my unc willed the car to me before he passed on. the plus point is i got a free bimmer (yipee?). the minus point is well, maybe because i'm so used to my lil kancil and now i'm driving this monster. i get around say 10 - 12L per 100km as my mileage meter is out i'm gauging from the little meter at the bottom of my speed o. other than that the wiring is in a mess though all (almost all) switches worked but my indicators goes cuckoo sometimes (could be loose connections). i use her for work i can tell you it really burns a hole. but for a 2.0 what could i expect i mean a 1.5 proton auto runs around 12 sen a km too! so what the heck eh? but truthfully i'm taking risk lots of them but deep down in my heart i know it will be all worth it. running on a wing and a prayer hahah ha

Hei pimprider. Welcome to the forum.. If you are budget constraint and need advise on repairing yourself, just post the problem here.

As usual, in order to help you, you have to be specific in describing the problem. When you say indicators goes cuckoo, do you mean it make a cuckoo sound or that the indicator do not works.

There are alot of forummer who drive an e30 and I am sure that they will share their joys and grieviance with you.

u'll definitely burn more petrol with the BM...
u wanna fix the Odometer gearings? can buy those gearings and DIY.... First Division, Jln Ipoh selling those gearing at a highish RM120 a set....

Join us for TT at Extreme park every friday nite...

hey dude,welcome to the club and to the world of the udm ownership ;)
yeah it is on the slightly high side to maintain and all but in the end its all worth it coz it is the ultimate driving machine!
pop by this fridays tt session at sunway xtremepark and meet the gang and ask us stuff ur unsure about and we will try and help u as best as we can.
heck...some of us will even try to racun u with mods and toys! :lol:
hope to meet u there dude.
-brad-

Hmmm, wonder where all the racunners are now? They should be here by now!

Pimprider,

2.5 engine ... manual gearstick, LSD, 15" wheels, full M-Tech bodykit, Sport suspension ... to begin with .... :p

Welcome to the club ...

thanks for the warm welcome guys, i'm a budak melaka too bad cant tt with you all leh. but if i ever go kl for sure tt with you guys.

Originally posted by 535i@Jan 25 2005, 09:42 AM
Pimprider,

2.5 engine ... manual gearstick, LSD, 15" wheels, full M-Tech bodykit, Sport suspension ... to begin with .... :p

Welcome to the club ...
major racuner dis 535.....

anywayz... welcum to UDM.................

Originally posted by pimprider@Jan 25 2005, 06:30 PM
thanks for the warm welcome guys, i'm a budak melaka too bad cant tt with you all leh. but if i ever go kl for sure tt with you guys.
Pimprider,

JB is only 1 1/2 hour away so you're always welcome to join our TT on every FRI. Who knows, you mite pick up a thing or two for your UDM here at decent prices. Some anti venom shots before you come down to JB or go upto KL will help your cause. Cheers and welcome onboard.

VaN.

B) or maybe we can drive down to Melacca for the rounded chicken rice at Bandar Hilir...!! B)

waaaaah all so poisonous one ar? where to find anti venom? lol the ball chicken rice damn expensive leh here. they all want to whack outstation people. whack the sate celup la best wooooooooo. but i think at nite only got. melaka damn boring one laaaaaa. myself work eat sleep everyday except sunday i eat and sleep only hahaha

I hv a few BMW kakis in M'ca. Very helpful bunch of people. Maybe u can hookup with them ...

My tires, rims, exhaust all fr M'ca wan ....

wah 535i best la like that i can lepak with they all also ma....my contact zero. one. two. six. three. six. five. four. two. five.

Maybe can organised a convoy to Malacca!10 or 20 or 30 or more ...........bimmer line up in front of Melacca Parade.........sure best

Originally posted by pimprider@Jan 27 2005, 02:43 AM
that one of course la best. then people think got roadshow hahahahahaha
good idea...... why not convoy during the CNY break. 3rd day would be good to avoid the highway jam.

Top Bottom