new version of my baby..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by tony5050@Apr 28 2006, 12:49 AM
ta da,.after changed.. :lol:
Tony5050

im Jelous with your paddle..

Can my car for that too or need some modification??

p/s; saja mao nampak garang

Originally posted by tony5050@Apr 28 2006, 01:05 AM
adam,
that's the cat converter faulty light leh..no more cat after the supersprint ma.. :lol:
can get it off by sending it back to BMW but it comes back after a while when the diagnostic detected the prob..damn..dunno how to tipu the ecu.. :D
I think some company in the States sells O2 sensor simulators. Basically just a resistor. Google it.

the weider,
hahaa...i save the wheel for last...those on your yellow car are nicest that i ever wanted but they cost bomb wo..s'pore qouted SGD5.5k though.. :lol:
they do sell the bypass thingy in s'pore too, but also not worthit to buy la.. :lol:

there..in turn it will look something like this..
courtesy of a m3 owner in the US./

Originally posted by tony5050@Apr 28 2006, 05:58 PM
the weider,
hahaa...i save the wheel for last...those on your yellow car are nicest that i ever wanted but they cost bomb wo..s'pore qouted SGD5.5k though.. :lol:
they do sell the bypass thingy in s'pore too, but also not worthit to buy la.. :lol:
BBS LM B)

SWWWEEEEEEET MAN!

Not my favourite colour, but very nice nonetheless

Originally posted by tony5050@Apr 28 2006, 05:58 PM
the weider,
wana change ur rims to these ar??not bad la..
but i prefer the 1 u hav on ur car now...looks more nicer :D suits ur car alot :p
jus my opinion...

Tony,

you might wanna give Marco a PM regarding wheels. I think his company can sort out a really good deal for you...

dwj,
thanks bro..i got alot of frens told me so too..hmm..

adam,
how does it look like?.. :blink:

the necc,
got it bro..will try to PM him now..thanks :lol:

Originally posted by The Necessary@Apr 29 2006, 06:04 AM
Tony,

you might wanna give Marco a PM regarding wheels. I think his company can sort out a really good deal for you...
:blink: for a moment i was like, uhh? liquor can turn to forged wheels aah? :) then i realise u r talking bout dpe wheels..?

can oso.. they are pestering me to take a set from them.. but i cannot wait that long.. heh.. u can take the set they ordered for me.. shud be arriving soon..

haha..i love the rims on ur car now..it realy fits ur car :p
maybe u should consider again.. :D
wow..seems u like u gonna change to that bbs??

Bro Tony

Saw your car yesterday nite 9.30 pm at LDP.. Waa.. you light all blue la.. nice bro.. :)

Top Bottom