New Lease of Life

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
deep3102;587557 said:
Appreciate the info bro, the underbody rubber protection strips are a must change for mine, i hate to see it everytime the car is up on the hoist. Can share how much does it cost?

If I'm not mistaken, it's about RM250 per piece. I'll check my invoice and give you guys the details. There's actually two pieces of different lengths to change per side....

Thanks rpmnut,
Hope you will post more pics for us to see..near shots n far ones too..

Very nice color and it gives your UDM ride a new lease of life. Very nice indeed. Pls show us more close ups of your "new" ride. Thanks.

Quick update : My baby's gone back in to the paintshop for a final rub-down. Apparently they needed to wait a week or two for the week to "breathe" and settle before giving the car a final polish. Hoping she'll come back soon! ;)

Meanwhile, I'm now shopping for tinting films for the car. Considering three brands right now - 3M, Huper-Optik and Llumar. Anyone with feedback on these films? ;)

hi all....
i recently sold my "dark knight" to a very good fren of mine.
i managed to get a higher spec'd MSport 525.
jap spec of coz.
i find the original biarritz blue not lively enuf and tweaked it.
i used Glassurit high gloss enamel clear coat as it is recommended for high degree of glossiness.
car coming out in a couple of days and can feel the tingling feeling already.
my....
Blue Thunder.
will update once when my SDM (Sexy Driving Machine) sees the light of day.

LOL. Blue Thunder was the name we gave to my dad's 5 series when he used to drive one! :D It was in a medium blue - a bit like the Estoril Blue you see on X6's these days!

My car is still at the paintshop, getting some small defects rectified. Should be done just after Christmas too! :D

Do share pics of your ride when it's out!

soon bro.
probably after CNY.
my painter has to buff more on the Glassurit hard gloss enamel to bring out the lustre in it!
rpmnut, ur SDM looks awesome!

Top Bottom