new version of my baby..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tony5050

Club Guest
guys,sorry to create another topic ah..dunno how to edit the title la..but anyway, would like to share with you guys what i went through this 3 weeks..went to the sepang track day earlier this month and got my rear bumper melted likw this...

so the car was then towed back to my home town for repair...finally decided to give it a new paint job though,,.

this is at the paint shop before starting..say bubye to dark color loh.. :cry:

now...that's the new colour that i have..colour code A08 (silver grey) which AB claimed that its actually the same as the coloour code 400 (steel grey) that they have for E46 M3

B)

be collecting the car back tomorrow..then will post more pics..will get my new hood pretty soon too :lol:

wahhh...so cun man ur color....mind sharing where did u do the paint work n how much??tq...

hi tony5050,

nice colour... :p . wher did u do yr painting and how much is it?

cos thinking to change my colour too (e46 ci)... :yes!: :yes!:

Bro whats the color code for ur new color .... this is the color that im looking for but i dont know the color code ... please help ... thanx

Originally posted by BiMmEr78@Apr 26 2006, 08:41 PM
Bro whats the color code for ur new color .... this is the color that im looking for but i dont know the color code ... please help ... thanx
macha....as he posted la

"colour code A08 (silver grey) which AB claimed that its actually the same as the coloour code 400 (steel grey) that they have for E46 M3"

dude, excellent colour choice man....sweet!

:D wow wow....realy nice..btw how much u done ur colour spray?yea change to gf more cool kakaka...
nice dude!!

guys,
thanks for all the compliment..gald that i made a rather generally accepted color heh? :lol:
FYI, i did the spraying back in my hometown which is Alor Setar, Kedah and i paid RM1900 for all..quite cheap and reasonable init?
color code A08 silver grey as they have on the new 5 series...
will post more pics tomorrow ya..cheers :lol:

oh ya...guess what..CF hood on da way..hehehe :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom