New owner - E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Grand

Club Guest
Hi everyone, Just bought a used E39 523i year 97 UK specs. This is my first UDM after 3 models of Mercedes Benz (300E, 260E and E230). Would gladly say here that the UDM is more exciting to drive. Now you really feel you are driving the car, hence the tag "the driver's car". Cheers. My car doesn't come with the CD Changer. The dealer told me most of the CBUs CD changers already 'sapu" by "you know who" when they were brought in from overseas. That's why I have posted a thread in the Classified - Interior for used CD Changer. Can the forumners share what CD Changer they used in place of the original BMW 6 CD Changer? Whether its worth the effort for me to find a used CD Changer or just go for another brand of CD Changer which can be connected to the stock radio casette player. Cheers,Grand:)

You shud post yorself in the newbiezzzzz section...btw welcome UNKER e39 and welcome to the club. Do join us for Official TT(Teh Tarik) at MMZ TTDI Jaya

wei iceman63 dont guide people wrongly lah, it's at MMZ bkt jelutong lah, aiyah dont simply2 tell lah

Mmz

Bailey;220696 said:
wei iceman63 dont guide people wrongly lah, it's at MMZ bkt jelutong lah, aiyah dont simply2 tell lah

bailey,
Both of you are correct! MMZ is located in Bukit Jelutong, to be exact TTDI Jaya. Bagi orang baru, sekiranya ikut papan tanda "Bukit Jelutong", pasti 101% sesat & masuk housing estate!
Jadi, kena ikut papan tanda TTDI Jaya.:rolleyes:

wei u org sungai diam2 lah siapa punya rumah lagi dekat, anyway hope to c u grand at tis coming TT yeah

Grand.. congrats on your new purchase.. the 'Five'....... it's a wonderful car..

join us for our tt..

Thanks all. MMZ near the Shell petrol station at TTDI Jaya, Shah Alam? when? let me know. Need to wear a red rose on my shirt or not to be identified? :)

My new babe give me some minor hiccup. I have already posted the 'problem' in the Engine thread. Hope some of the sifus and veterans here can share if they have encountered the same problem.

Cheers.

it is much easier for u to come from bkt jelutong flyover after the Flextronics & also the par 3 course

Top Bottom