New F30 ( OMG ) Where has the 6 Potters gone to?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Daniel E30

Club Guest
Dear all, i just read in a mag that BMW will be launching the new F30, 4 cilinder twin turbo based on a 2 litre capacity. And rebadged as 328. This will replace all E9X's. Next year in Europe.Big shock to me....( just have to put up my view ) Any comments? I must be the last one who knew about this. From 6 to 4, sounds very Subaru or Evo's. The HP and Torque ratings seems good though....and fuel efficiency is really improved.

The F30 will still be available in 6cyl guise,with the N55 3.0 turbo.. but u'll probably have to sell ur soul to get ur hands on one.

oh man, i just bought an e92 335 this week....harga turun habis habis next year...Just have to drive for 7 years till i finish payin goff the installments.

Daniel E30;682307 said:
oh man, i just bought an e92 335 this week....harga turun habis habis next year...Just have to drive for 7 years till i finish payin goff the installments.

Bro, this is the cheapest way to enjoy a powerful I6, don' be demotivated.

So its a 2.0 engine with 328 badge. So the road tax is charged for 2.0 or 2.8 price?

ezzo369;683285 said:
So its a 2.0 engine with 328 badge. So the road tax is charged for 2.0 or 2.8 price?

this i can be very sure charge at 2.0cc roadtax

Roadtax will be charged based on what engine size is depicted in the car's registration card.

4 cylinder in FI, I don't see anything wrong with that.
2 cylinder-less to worry, cheaper to maintain & modify. come to papa.

BMW 6 in line has always been the legend. They should stick to it. If I want 4 pots or turbo engine I will buy other brand. Even NA also got many issue turbocharged I not sure la. Its just not BMW forte.
Good luck BMW

Top Bottom