New Club Logo Launch At Souled Out 5th April 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB, no lah, strictly for Official Member only.. BTW, welcome onboard as Official Member.

jarance;404994 said:
BB, no lah, strictly for Official Member only.. BTW, welcome onboard as Official Member.

I don't see why cannot bring family or girl friends, unless BMWCM managed to block the entire place for private function and cashier counter close that day, which I doubt so. Just settle the family bill yourself lor..

I would most probably attend myself because with all the members around, very difficult to behave la.. :listen:

astroboy;405017 said:
I don't see why cannot bring family or girl friends, unless BMWCM managed to block the entire place for private function and cashier counter close that day, which I doubt so. Just settle the family bill yourself lor..

I would most probably attend myself because with all the members around, very difficult to behave la.. :listen:

astroboy,
the committee did deliberate of this and eventually decided to keep this event strictly for official members. Besides the launch of our new logo which also coincides with watching F1, this is also meant to be a recognition day and sorts of all those who made it to official status for this year, thanking members for supporting the club with an almost 'fully hosted' function paid by the Club and not from sponsors.
We wanted to make it special rather than having it 'open'. It would also be difficult to cater as we will most probably be having buffet...
Lets keep this to ourselves for just once, Im sure we'll have an equally good time.

New Club Logo & Official Members Day Launch Party cum watching F1 live At Souled Out 5th April 2009

Buffet food will be on the house and as such, those that interested please list down your name. This outing will be strictly for official members only.

Date: 5th April 2009
Time: 4pm till 7pm

1888. Albundy (since all of you so superstitious )
2. Mizhan
3. Pussy
4. Fabian
5. JYazid
6. XXX
7. JohnJ
8. astroboy
9. BlackE90
10. Fireblade
11. BlackCat
12. gracetcp
13. GT-E34
14. ICEMAN 13
15.chili 30
16. xtracooljustin
17. jarance
18. Don Franco
19. nurul
20. Juan Powerblow
21.Pcchuah
22. t2ribena
23. Daredevil
24.CoupeE30
250. QD250
26.NazriEpartyyyyy.. makan free? I Liiiike!
27.Bailey
28.Redbaron
29.climenta
30.Blackrobe
31.E46fanatic
32.mummygohan
33. okow
34.Suhaimi850
35.Silverchair
36.wc9922
37.Fauzy
38.SalinaSaad
39.alalio
40. (39A) funfer_fahrer
41. Beserkdroid
42. Hellraiser (copy paste wrong numbering thread, dunno how to count...)
43. blueberry
44. Msport

jarance;404994 said:

Thanks Jarance, I'm pleased to be part of BMWCM family and It's my pleasure to know all of you...

I agreed with Astroboy, better to be "solo" for such events... hehhe ;)

New Club Logo & Official Members Day Launch Party cum watching F1 live At Souled Out 5th April 2009

Buffet food will be on the house and as such, those that interested please list down your name. This outing will be strictly for official members only.

2. Mizhan
3. Pussy
4. Fabian
5. JYazid
6. XXX
7. JohnJ
8. astroboy
9. BlackE90
10. Fireblade
11. BlackCat
12. gracetcp
13. GT-E34
14. ICEMAN 13
15.chili 30
16. xtracooljustin
17. jarance
18. Don Franco
19. nurul
20. Juan Powerblow
21.Pcchuah
22. t2ribena
23. Daredevil
24.CoupeE30
250. QD250
27.Bailey
28.Redbaron
29.climenta
30.Blackrobe
31.E46fanatic
32.mummygohan
33. okow
34.Suhaimi850
35.Silverchair
36.wc9922
37.Fauzy
38.SalinaSaad
39.alalio
40. (39A) funfer_fahrer
41. Beserkdroid
43. blueberry
44. Msport
45. vixxx

Thanks okow for the explanation, so lets not complicate matters and I do agree its very difficult for the committee to stop "family" members from taking the "official" food... as I have said, I will come alone..and I will tell my family its a "CLOSED" invitation.. :wink:

hmmnnn.... wonder got harimau show or not during advertisement break.. :p

astroboy;405145 said:
Thanks okow for the explanation, so lets not complicate matters and I do agree its very difficult for the committee to stop "family" members from taking the "official" food... as I have said, I will come alone..and I will tell my family its a "CLOSED" invitation.. :wink:

hmmnnn.... wonder got harimau show or not during advertisement break.. :p

AB, It is not the food issue la .......
the committee decided that stricly for members la .. first time ever no outsider in our events. ..... itu saje ...
(Personally I like every members should bring a partner(kodok) and our party will mo 'meriah' ....... heheheheh) :top:

harimau shor ada ...... as normal maa..... RB the main star ....

JYazid;405162 said:
.... first time ever no outsider in our events. ..... itu saje ......

Cool! So Souled Out will be closed for Private Function la! :top: Otherwise I need to wear Renault shirt lio.. :p

5 people one table also 10 tables lio.. :eek:

I have spoken to Zack and we will have the room upstairs from 4pm onwards with the LCD screen set up to watch the F1 race. Can fit more than 50 la...

AS for carpark, at 4pm, there will be no cars yet. Perhaps they could be some that weekend, but there is ample bays at that area :)

Those that seriously wanna bring female friends, please PM me for permission. A picture will do wonders...:top:

Thanks.

ALBundy;405200 said:
I have spoken to Zack and we will have the room upstairs from 4pm onwards with the LCD screen set up to watch the F1 race. Can fit more than 50 la...

AS for carpark, at 4pm, there will be no cars yet. Perhaps they could be some that weekend, but there is ample bays at that area :)

Those that seriously wanna bring female friends, please PM me for permission. A picture will do wonders...:top:

Thanks.

Hehehehe... Will send picture soon!

2. Mizhan
3. Pussy
4. Fabian
5. JYazid
6. XXX
7. JohnJ
8. astroboy
9. BlackE90
10. Fireblade
11. BlackCat
12. gracetcp
13. GT-E34
14. ICEMAN 13
15.chili 30
16. xtracooljustin
17. jarance
18. Don Franco
19. nurul
20. Juan Powerblow
21.Pcchuah
22. t2ribena
23. Daredevil
24.CoupeE30
250. QD250
27.Bailey
28.Redbaron
29.climenta
30.Blackrobe
31.E46fanatic
32.mummygohan
33. okow
34.Suhaimi850
35.Silverchair
36.wc9922
37.Fauzy
38.SalinaSaad
39.alalio
40. (39A) funfer_fahrer
41. Beserkdroid
43. blueberry
44. Msport
45. vixxx
46.RedHotIven

ALBundy;405200 said:

Thanks.

I object !. If that is allowed, then our female official members should be allowed to PM you their 'leng chai' male friends pic they want to bring too....and beauty is in the eye of the beholder...then how?...Hmmm...problem also..

As at posting #72, we only have 46 people registered as "coming", until the day arrives, some will pull out due to some other commitments. So then, we'll have less members attending.
In order to fill up the place booked, food reserved and to "justify" to BMW M'sia that we do have the numbers, I strongly propose we are allow to bring our girlfriends / boyfriends, part-time partners/lovers, spouse, , etc....

Committees...any issues or disagreement?

BlackE90;405302 said:
As at posting #72, we only have 46 people registered as "coming", until the day arrives, some will pull out due to some other commitments. So then, we'll have less members attending.
In order to fill up the place booked, food reserved and to "justify" to BMW M'sia that we do have the numbers, I strongly propose we are allow to bring our girlfriends / boyfriends, part-time partners/lovers, spouse, , etc....

Committees...any issues or disagreement?

We see the picture first, hehehehe!

In order to fill up the place booked, food reserved and to "justify" to BMW M'sia that we do have the numbers as quoted by BlackE90

Brader BlackE90
If I am not mistaken this event is organised and paid with funds from the Club kitty as mentioned by our Committee member Mr. OKOW without any sponsors . So what is there for us to "justify" to BMW Malaysia that we do have the numbers since they are not paying for it.

lamoo said:
Brader BlackE90
If I am not mistaken this event is organised and paid with funds from the Club kitty as mentioned by our Committee member Mr. OKOW without any sponsors . So what is there for us to "justify" to BMW Malaysia that we do have the numbers since they are not paying for it.

ALBundy;403343 said:
Fellow Members,

As some of you may be aware, the club has already incorporated new logo into our merchandise in line with the requirement of the International Council and I believe we are the first one in Asia to do so.

Also in appreciation of all the Official Members, the club will be having an Official Club Logo Launch cum watching F1 live together. This year, BMW Msia won't be having any F1 parties, so we will have our own!!:top:

Invitations will also be extended to BMW Msia, dealers and the press.

Buffet food will be on the house and as such, those that interested please list down your name. This outing will be strictly for official members.

Bro Lamoo, as quoted by our President (in Blue), there will be BMW M'sia, dealers and press attending our so-called little NEW LOGO launching cum F1 party, I presume that the NUMBERS of participant should be in a substantial quantity. Why do a new logo launch with small numbers of attendees?

I do understand the limitation of $$ which comes from the club's kitty and if this kitty is a little insufficient for a larger group, we can always contribute a little.
In my opinion....just in my opinion...we should have a larger number of attendees for this historical event of the new logo launch. Hopefully with the large numbers, we can "influence" BMW M'sia (getting their attention - in areas of after-sales, etc...), the general public (owners of BMWs whom aren't member yet, to join as an official), and all the proud official members & partners/spouse to be a part of this event.

Afterall its just my personal opinion....Just my 2 cents.

Dear Brader BlackE90
If it is numbers or publicity that we are looking at then we might as well have the launch in the foyer of a shopping complex. In my own opinion this will have better exposure and attention from the General Public

Also my satu kupang opinion

2. Mizhan
3. Pussy
4. Fabian
5. JYazid
6. XXX
7. JohnJ
8. astroboy
9. BlackE90
10. Fireblade
11. BlackCat
12. gracetcp
13. GT-E34
14. ICEMAN 13
15.chili 30 (Melaka Boyz)
16. xtracooljustin
17. jarance
18. Don Franco
19. nurul
20. Juan Powerblow
21.Pcchuah
22. t2ribena
23. Daredevil
24.CoupeE30 (Melaka Boyz)
250. QD250
27.Bailey
28.Redbaron
29.climenta
30.Blackrobe
31.E46fanatic
32.mummygohan
33. okow
34.Suhaimi850
35.Silverchair
36.wc9922
37.Fauzy
38.SalinaSaad
39.alalio
40. (39A) funfer_fahrer
41. Beserkdroid
43. blueberry
44. Msport
45. vixxx
46.RedHotIven (Melaka Boyz)

Calling Bro GHS n Uncle Lennon, where r u guys??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom