New 2005 525 (R6) at RM410K only!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by DV8R@Jul 6 2005, 10:48 PM
From what I know it's was BMW Msia who 'informed' the dealers of the impending 10% price increase.
This is untrue.

Dimples, welcum back after a long absence. Anyway, please enlighten us more over this! I know for sure some AB sales staff have been telling their potential customers of the imminent price increase after the new automotive policy is revealed.

Rgds

Originally posted by ALBundy@Jul 13 2005, 01:37 AM
Dimples, welcum back after a long absence. Anyway, please enlighten us more over this! I know for sure some AB sales staff have been telling their potential customers of the imminent price increase after the new automotive policy is revealed.

Rgds
They're now giving the same talk for the E90 with imminent 15% price increase..

I met up with Nordin, the Manager of AB Sg Besi today together with the sales girl. She denies having quoted me the 30% price increase as expected. But BMW did admit that they had sent a circular to their dealers announcing a price increase in Jan 2005 which did not happen.

Anyway to cut a long story short, Nordin said he will check out the second hand price of my car and will revert to me and BMW Malaysia. He already knows what ever the price it will not be acceptable. So I'll wait for his reply first and then continue to hound them until an amicable settlement is reached.

By the way, they have now discounted the "old" new e60 525i down to RM360K and still no takers. The new engine 523i is going for RM348K and 525i for RM408K. And 530i for RM458K.

The new 525i is very nice with the full M kit with lots of M logos all over. It not only have a new magnesium alloy engine with 218hp but also have the M sports steering wheel, M 18" wheels with 245/50/18 tires, M sports suspension, M running boards on all 4 doors, driver and front passenger seats with extendable thigh support, rear doors sun blinds, etc... all for ONLY RM10K more than what I paid for my "old" 525!! Really frus man!! :getyourfactsright: :angry:

Originally posted by johnchen@Jul 13 2005, 01:14 AM

The new 525i is very nice with the full M kit with lots of M logos all over. It not only have a new magnesium alloy engine with 218hp but also have the M sports steering wheel, M 18" wheels with 245/50/18 tires, M sports suspension, M running boards on all 4 doors, driver and front passenger seats with extendable thigh support, rear doors sun blinds, etc... all for ONLY RM10K more than what I paid for my "old" 525!! Really frus man!! :getyourfactsright: :angry:
Was yours a CBU or CKD? The new E60's are all CKDs

Top Bottom