New 2005 525 (R6) at RM410K only!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just got back from to office today. No news from AB or BMW MY. Very unlike an MD not to revert to their customer's complaints.

Originally posted by johnchen@Jun 23 2005, 12:51 PM
Very unlike an MD not to revert to their customer's complaints.
I think they are finding it nearly-impossible to offer you any credible recourse because they might be opening a can of worms in the process ..... my company had also bought two 520i just last month!!

I got a reply from Roland Ooi (Head of Sales, BMW MY) today with explaination and apologies but nothing else. He also said they are not able to trade in the car for a new one. He suggest I see the branch manager (En Nordin) about that. Hmmm. Doesn't sound like that're of much help to ease my frustrations!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I certainly don't expect them to give you the new version just by topping up the difference in prices. Now looks like you have to trade in yours :)

Why not they considered upgrade option like paying some smaller amount to upgrade or topup the difference of the M54 parts to become R6 and for the facelift too.At least we will fear less when to buy each model and worrying the next day it will become passe.Like now my E60 520i is worse than a passe,it is just history.

The R6 is more than just a cosmetic uplift...how are you going to upgrade the engine??? And if you are willing to pay for the upgrades, chances are you will be better off trading in your current ride and buy the R6, and the m54 engine (double vanos) is completely different from the R6 (valvetronic, magnesium block and etc).

See if you can squueze them for some overtrade on your M54 525i for the new R6?

Any indication as well how much they are willing to take in your car? Just curious.

I just saw the e60 525 R6 just now. The car in silver colour with all the M accessories including the M sport suspension, silver aliminium cube trim with grey colour seat. The M wheels looks awesome. I can understand how you guys feel about the 'old' car. Very much worth it to get the new R6 with all the extras and price increase of about 12k only. My sympathy with you all. I was waiting for the 'new' e60 530i but feels sad it won't come with the M package.

Next week when I send in my car for the rear door to be fixed (lever broke!!) I will meet up with Nordin and see what he has to say.

I might just do a Rambo on the first R6 I see in AB!!!

but wat they can do ?? compensate ?? Why not make a report to Tribunal for small court case.... Or report to media ?? Like chinas press, star ??

Originally posted by johnchen@Jun 29 2005, 05:42 PM
Next week when I send in my car for the rear door to be fixed (lever broke!!) I will meet up with Nordin and see what he has to say.

I might just do a Rambo on the first R6 I see in AB!!!
John when you are going let me know I also will send my car to AB. Let do the protest together

Rafei Yahil (aka Chippy) and Felix Yap are from Auto Bavaria Bukit Bintang not Cartrade. Chippy's the branch manager and Felix is a sales advisor.

Just spoke to one friend who is interested to get the E90, guess what? The salesperson told her the same thing, sale price will increase come August! I guess AB or BMW Malaysia has not gotten the message yet!

Al

Wouldn't you have already known that BMW facelifts all their models 4 years after the launch for a further 3 years before a brand new design..

E46 - 98 launch, infact end 97, until 2002. = 4 years.
2002 - Facelifted and E90 launched in 2005 = 3years.

Same with the E60.

Launched in 2001/2002. Expect a facelift this year or early next..

BMW has been following this 4yr/3yr thing for quite awhile...

Top Bottom