Need Help To Soive Some Knocking Sound Under The Car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KelvinTeoh

Banned
Why Off Engine shaking the steering got Tok Tok Sound,Any Suggestion Parts to change to solve it?When driving across small bump,it got grok grok sound,already change absober mounting still the same,is it possible the Anti-Roll Bar Link already session?or Control Armed?Any suggestion?Only driver side got this problem.

Hi Kelvin,

[video=youtube;9x-McO9lsck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x-McO9lsck&feature=related[/video]

Watch the Video, its that part problem...

Steering Coupling... Free play or clunk clunk sound is that problem... i think can fix it after u change the rubber joint (Coupling) :) Cheers

Steerig Coupling

xcrave;624747 said:
Hi Kelvin,

[video=youtube;9x-McO9lsck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x-McO9lsck&feature=related[/video]

Watch the Video, its that part problem...

Steering Coupling... Free play or clunk clunk sound is that problem... i think can fix it after u change the rubber joint (Coupling) :) Cheers

Do u how much it cost ?

bro ,

it might caused from your bushing on the steering shaft. if kaput already. the bushing is not in the market.
you will hear the sound inside the car when driving on un even road surfaces .

cost steering shaft - rm 250 in selayang. i just check the other day hope will help

cidos;624763 said:
bro ,

it might caused from your bushing on the steering shaft. if kaput already. the bushing is not in the market.
you will hear the sound inside the car when driving on un even road surfaces .

cost steering shaft - rm 250 in selayang. i just check the other day hope will help

Tq,bro
So I have to change the steering coupling and the
Steering shaft as well to settle it

I solved my klok klok sound last time after i changed the anti roll bar bush aka D bush. A cheap solution but made me headache to trace the problem.

bmw7833;626162 said:
If drive shaft kong, the sound should come from the middle and not from the engine or front. If u slam down the pedal, u can hear the sound inside cabin and not "when driving across small bump" as what TS mentioned.

sifu can i know what is the cost to replace ds?

bmw7833;626162 said:
If drive shaft kong, the sound should come from the middle and not from the engine or front. If u slam down the pedal, u can hear the sound inside cabin and not "when driving across small bump" as what TS mentioned.

Bro u read carefully lar..i din't mention at all about drive shaft kong. :argh:

Top Bottom