Need Help!My Batt flat!all door could not open all my door.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jumi

Club Guest
Dear forumer,Seeking for advice,almost 3weeks I not warm up my car and my batt totally dead,last nite io wanted to jump start the car,but I could not open allmy 4 doors,how to unlock? So that I can jump start the car?any one can advice me ? Thanks. Advance..

Hi deepblueE34,I hv thv tried,but still cannot unlock my door,btw I not using any alarm system.

I can't find some tip thread, but i do remember, if you can open rear bonnet, you can semi charge your car battery via lamp socket.

pussy;753118 said:
there is another way... by the way, have you open it yet ?

^ Share la ...I had the same problem before but I turn my key to open position, continually lift the latch and the lock came up. Only worked on the passenger side. So whats the magic bro?

poke a long flat screw driver in between the right grill cover & kidney grill, where the lock mechanizam sits. its a slot shape like a mini pu$$y... just showed it to lulu a few hours ago.

by the way, its trade secret.. if not most of the bmws can be stolen this way.

pussy;753180 said:
poke a long flat screw driver in between the right grill cover & kidney grill, where the lock mechanizam sits. its a slot shape like a mini pu$$y... just showed it to lulu a few hours ago.

by the way, its trade secret.. if not most of the bmws can be stolen this way.

wow u!!!! anything to do with pu$$y u r no 1 ha ha ha!!!

Using the key to turn the lock cannot open the door ? Is it the key just only for start engine then another open the door ?

I assume that you had double locked your car previously. If that was the case, turning the key while lifting the handle to unlock the driver's side door is not going to work (on most post on the internet, they state it's the passenger side door, which for a LHD car is our driver's side door).

What I did was to open up the boot as that can still be opened by the key. Remove the cover for one of the interior boot lights and use a wire to connect another car battery to the connectors and that supplied enough power to open up the doors.

Hope this helps.

Almost all the trick I hv tried but non of the tricks seen to be working for my E34,

I really HV. No idea what to nexts....:motz:

jumi;753383 said:
Almost all the trick I hv tried but non of the tricks seen to be working for my E34,

I really HV. No idea what to nexts....:motz:

tell me where are you located. i will come to help you open it... then you go mandi bunga ya...

Thanks puss,I will try to spray the lock and try ti do it again,If still cannot,I will give u abuzz.Btw can u pm me your contact no bro.Thanks

pussy;753456 said:
tell me where are you located. i will come to help you open it... then you go mandi bunga ya...

tried calling 1-800-88-PUSSY ...but your line seems to be always busy ....

Top Bottom