Ugrent Help Needed.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Damn your car really sounds possessed...lol

All the best!! Should be fine tmr.

Hammer278;595491 said:
Damn your car really sounds possessed...lol

All the best!! Should be fine tmr.

hahahaha yes the car is really possessed... even my mechanic said "ini keleta hari ini ada angin tarak butui punya". if still can't solve tomorrow, need to go see tok bomoh.

heh ada saka apa lah kereta aku ni, kalau ada sunroof senang sikit nak buang saka mcm cerita jangan pandang belakang.. part ustat tu bukak atap rumah nak bagi hantu keluar hahahah :p

anyway thnx hammer!

LH, can your remote key be used to open the window by pressing and holding the "OPEN" button?

for e46 and e39, this feature is available.

jarance;595582 said:
LH, can your remote key be used to open the window by pressing and holding the "OPEN" button?

for e46 and e39, this feature is available.

dont think e34 remote so canggih one..if hv, i also want to change..

Yeah...E34 doesn't have it. It has the feature where you slot the key in the drivers door, angle 45 degrees and hold which activates all power windows to go up/down.

Hammer278;595655 said:
Yeah...E34 doesn't have it. It has the feature where you slot the key in the drivers door, angle 45 degrees and hold which activates all power windows to go up/down.

Bro, I think this is the best news for LH..

He now can wind down his window and open his front bonnet to disconnect the battery.

Iylia H;595447 said:
current situation is bad... tried doing a snare with a metal wire... caught the door lock pin... but the wire snapped... called pussy, couldn't find the unlock mechanism for the hood... but i think we did, but hard to confirm... communication barrier perhaps.

still need help :(

pussy's way is correct, try finding the mechanism with a torch light. a flat screw driver can finish the job. I also used to open my hood tat way.

jarance;595660 said:
Bro, I think this is the best news for LH..

He now can wind down his window and open his front bonnet to disconnect the battery.

only can wind up, not down.

It can go down. Once you're on 45 degree, hold, then you turn it left/right allows for it to go up/down.

just got back home from class.... pooled to class with my friend. car no longer at home, my mechanic somehow managed to open the door, and took the car to his shop.... will wait for the car to be at home later today, and will update on about what happened.

p/s; hope there'll be a guide on how to open the hood from outside. like a video perhaps. would be appreciated by all e34 drivers, in case their hood release cable snap in the future maybe.

and my e34 can only wind the window up, not down.

Iylia H;595748 said:
just got back home from class.... pooled to class with my friend. car no longer at home, my mechanic somehow managed to open the door, and took the car to his shop.... will wait for the car to be at home later today, and will update on about what happened.

p/s; hope there'll be a guide on how to open the hood from outside. like a video perhaps. would be appreciated by all e34 drivers, in case their hood release cable snap in the future maybe.

and my e34 can only wind the window up, not down.

Posting the video here will create security hazard for E34 drivers, so better don't do it. Later Engine kena curi pulak, especially those with bananas and snails inside, highcams, K&N filters, etc...:smokin:

power window short circuit, and broke the ecu, thus causing the malfunction of the locking system... is that possible? i thought the ecu is very robust.

LH, very unlikely. the power window and the central share the control module but it separated from the ECU.

jarance;595868 said:
LH, very unlikely. the power window and the central share the control module but it separated from the ECU.
that was what i thought... btw, where is this control module located, and how much is it?

power window and central locking is usually located behind the glove compartment for E46. Not sure about e34 though.

for e34, your car could be using GM3 module. google for it.

Iylia H;595873 said:
that was what i thought... btw, where is this control module located, and how much is it?

There are 2 control modules under the left rear seat, 1 is general module (central locking), another is power window module, they are seprated. the power window module have 2 pin sockets on it, black and white, controls rear and front windows, respectively.

morpheus5039;595910 said:
There are 2 control modules under the left rear seat, 1 is general module (central locking), another is power window module, they are seprated. the power window module have 2 pin sockets on it, black and white, controls rear and front windows, respectively.
so is it safe for me to say, if really the windows are the culprit, it wouldn't affect the central locking module right?

Iylia H;595913 said:
so is it safe for me to say, if really the windows are the culprit, it wouldn't affect the central locking module right?

I thought you say your locking system mulfunction? try replacing your general module with another one (i mean looking for spare module in your workshop, not buying it first), see if it still happens.

Top Bottom