Need advise...!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

syuk00

Club Guest
Hello...Hi guys and all sifus.. my name syukri... i'm newbie here.. this is my first time wrote here..need advise from otai2.. actually i'm looking for E90 320i.. after pusing2 last week, i can get RM167k from Cahaya Auto Cheras.. is it reasonable or expensive?? FYI, it was CBU model 2005...mileage 75k KMneed oponion for this 'problem'... TQ

Xenon? Electric seat? Rain sensor? 17" wheels? 2007 CKD comes with all this plus you might be benefiting from the 3 years/60k km warranty too.

If you can find one CKD 2007 at RM180k, it should be a better choice.

astroboy;394325 said:
Xenon? Electric seat? Rain sensor? 17" wheels? 2007 CKD comes with all this plus you might be benefiting from the 3 years/60k km warranty too.

If you can find one CKD 2007 at RM180k, it should be a better choice.

TQ for reply....for sure...dont have all 'things' u mention above...it was CBU comes with 16" wheels...:-(
CKD 2007 will go above 180k as far as i pusing2...

Then no choice loo.. I like u last time.... hunt.. hunt.. hunt.. still end up getting a new unit... interest saved, full warranty, brand new 17" RFT, everything new including brake disc rotor.. bla..bla..bla.. plus those few features I mentioned.. couldn't say no.. :p

A friend just bought a facelift unit at RM228k. Post 2008 is additional 6hp some more..

astroboy;394335 said:
Then no choice loo.. I like u last time.... hunt.. hunt.. hunt.. still end up getting a new unit... interest saved, full warranty, brand new 17" RFT, everything new including brake disc rotor.. bla..bla..bla.. plus those few features I mentioned.. couldn't say no.. :p

A friend just bought a facelift unit at RM228k. Post 2008 is additional 6hp some more..

hehe...lucky u....me need save some money for modification/maintenance kot..:39:

p/s : still can't differentiate between PFL & FL?? Can u explain bro....??:106:
btw is it the price above reasonable???

Get a brand new unit, can forget about keeping excess cash for repair. How much u intend to set aside for repair? Thousands? Then might as well get new unit.. go check with the SC. There might be a surprise waiting for u.. :wink:

Many little upgrade for the facelift la. The most obvious one is both lampu, side mirror, bonnet and both bumper loo.

I still like the PFL overall, but I do like the rear LED lights in the FL model.

The one feature I miss most in my 2007 320I and kept me cursing is the visor light and rear reading light. Mine xde!!!

&^%$#@ !!!

I actually know of someone who is selling her May 2008 320i for about 185k. Car has about 14k kms. Reason for selling - she wants to upgrade to the 320 LCI. PM me if anyone is interested

Hi,

If you are looking for used E90 320i, my view is go for the local one (e.g. AB) and year 2008 onwards. You'd be glad to have:
- The 2 years warranty from BMW MY (the E90 may have issues..e.g. that jerky tranny that may need SC reprogramming)
- USB port for the car audio (believe me, once youve got USB, you wouldnt bother with CDs), if you get the 320i sport, it comes with 10 speaker system - big difference in Bass....it can rock!
- Autodimming rear view mirror - a must have in Malaysia since theres lots of cars with "owner adjusted" headlights out there
- cool LED puddle lights that lights up the door areas
- 156 HP updated 2.0 engine (not much..but gives some bragging rights)
- you can ask for a new set of brand new RFTs, im my case AB obliged
- BMW whitecard (bragging rights again)

Food for thought....:)

Bruce_Z;395145 said:
Hi,

If you are looking for used E90 320i, my view is go for the local one (e.g. AB) and year 2008 onwards. You'd be glad to have:
- The 2 years warranty from BMW MY (the E90 may have issues..e.g. that jerky tranny that may need SC reprogramming)
- USB port for the car audio (believe me, once youve got USB, you wouldnt bother with CDs), if you get the 320i sport, it comes with 10 speaker system - big difference in Bass....it can rock!
- Autodimming rear view mirror - a must have in Malaysia since theres lots of cars with "owner adjusted" headlights out there
- cool LED puddle lights that lights up the door areas
- 156 HP updated 2.0 engine (not much..but gives some bragging rights)
- you can ask for a new set of brand new RFTs, im my case AB obliged
- BMW whitecard (bragging rights again)

Food for thought....:)

Beautiful TQ for ur advise/info bro...and now i was a little bit 'pening' which way to choose...some say CBU specs is more better than CKD one...but for me i prefer CKD la kot...hope GOD will speed me some clue in shortest time...hehe...:1: once again tq for ur info bro bruce..

syuk00;400590 said:
Finally...end up with jan 2008 325i m sport...

CONGRATS. I take this as a CKD 325 sport right? Still under warranty till 2010 and BSRI till 2011. Get the whitecard and enjoy ur new ride.

glock_8;400836 said:
CONGRATS. I take this as a CKD 325 sport right? Still under warranty till 2010 and BSRI till 2011. Get the whitecard and enjoy ur new ride.

yupp...u are definitely correct...still under warranty till 2010...

Top Bottom