Need advice..E90 320i engine vibrate badly

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hellAngel

Club Guest
my 2005 e90 engine vibration....shaking, died out..getting worse, during warranty time it take many time to fixed the problem, and not 100% recover the 'sickness'...becoz it happens again occasionally...damn..Dear friends, do u have the same problem? i need your advice urgently..coz i love this e90 very much!:rock:

Please introduce yourself in the Newbie section before asking questions.
Also observed you registered in 2009 and surprise this is your one and only post.

Could it be the injector or engine mountings? Maybe you can list out what you have done to try and rectify the problem?

aoch88;664205 said:
.. engine mountings?

Engine mounting won't caused engine to die la.. it's obvious low idling, perhaps running on less pistons..

astroboy;664479 said:
Engine mounting won't caused engine to die la.. it's obvious low idling, perhaps running on less pistons..

Yes I know but perhaps the mounting is also worn off causing the vibration? :) I mean it's hard to know the actual cause but just a guess. Injectors, spark plugs, etc can also be a cause.

aoch88;664601 said:
Yes I know but perhaps the mounting is also worn off causing the vibration? :) I mean it's hard to know the actual cause but just a guess. Injectors, spark plugs, etc can also be a cause.

Yes, can be any of those u mention and so on.. fuel filter, fuel regulator, ignition coil, valvetronic motor, vanos sensors, O2 sensors.. bla bla and bla bla.. :4:

dear aoch88 and astroboy, thanks for the response ....can't remember what have AutoBavaria did during the warranty period..it was 2006..my e90 year 2005 cbu... but, they are not really fix the engine vibration and shaking problem..and i was so frustrated with 'em. and i really don't trust 'em.. that is long-long story la... ha..just forget bout it!

And you know what...2 day ago, i top up 1L engine oil due to the warning sign...and i was so surprised...after top up the engine oil, the engine run smoothly!!!! no vibration, no shaking at all!!!!! and the 'power' is back! can you guys tell me why? how could this happen? the problem exist becoz lack of engine oil??

i am very happy now...haha..

weird.. hmmnn.. or maybe the lunar calender July has just past, which marks the end of Ghost Festival.. :13:

The Chinese Ghost Fest not end yet.... the gate still open... and i am sure they don't know about e90....heeeeheeee

Top Bottom