My Ride - My Soul Therapy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

coffee

Club Guest
Hello all, Happy to share with you all my ride. took delivery of it 3 days ago. Bought it from a fellow forummer here. Perhaps some of you might recognize the car. Paid a hefty premium for it. But as a fellow car enthusiast myself, I value the care and effort the owner took to maintain the car, and all his intellectual effort and time in transforming his machine into what it was. So...here it is. Not washed yet, but happy to share nontheless. 2001 325i.

Congrats on your acquisition bro..... May you enjoy your therapy sessions.......

Congrats bro.. Nice ride...i believe the pics were taken at a recently completed row Of shoplot at puchong...

Car looks really mint!!! :love: Congrats on the purchase bro and enjoy the ride :top:

Congrats bro for your new rides and i know this car are well taken care by previous owner :top:

B33mEr;737823 said:
Car looks really mint!!! :love: Congrats on the purchase bro and enjoy the ride :top:

At first I thought it was your ride la bro! :biggrin:

Then he said 325i.

Anyways, nice car you got there soulfood! :top:

soulfood;737814 said:
Congrats bro.. Nice ride...i believe the pics were taken at a recently completed row Of shoplot at puchong...

Spot on soulfood. I hang around in Puchong quite often.

Vincent Hor;737888 said:
Looks like a really nice car. I believe the premium is well worth paying.

Thanks Vincent. I read your endorsement in the for sale thread for this car and it played a critical role my the decision.

Thank all for your comments. This is my first UDM, and I specifically wanted an E46 325i. Now i have got it. Was driving to work this morning and floored it. The torque at the top end was really strong, as the 6 cylinder spun smoothly like a sowing machine. Or a turbine for that matter. So smooth....so buttery...so quiet...Its like i am drving a sleek powerful missile!

Eggie86;737885 said:
At first I thought it was your ride la bro! :biggrin:

Then he said 325i.

Anyways, nice car you got there soulfood! :top:

Bro..yours also awesome...:rock:......that is the result of 5 years waiting and hard earned money...thank god

As I thought coz so clean & nice it really looked very familiar to me. I hope my earlier honest opinion of this car was spot on. I bet you will truly enjoy this car minus the headache & immediate deployment of further cash & time to the workshop.

So you must buy me coffee when we meet.

coffee;737904 said:
Thanks Vincent. I read your endorsement in the for sale thread for this car and it played a critical role my the decision.

Nice looking ride coffee...i always admire 325i model.....congrats

Vincent Hor;738059 said:
If I am not mistaken this car was displayed at the Mines during the recent F30 launch.

yes it was one of the cars displayed. There is a feel good factor for me knowing that the car was selected and endorsed by AB to be part of that event. Part of the reason why i was willing to part so much for it was because of that too.

Yes Vincent, let me buy u a nice cuppa. I am a big fan of your work, especially that E38 of yours!

Top Bottom