My Red E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kaniz

Club Guest
After owning it for a year & sorted out all wear & tear issues, it is time to give him a new coat of paint.... From blue to red!!!! Why red? Bcos i have not seen a red e38 on the road....

Nice new red coat bro! Could you share what paint code this is? :)

seewai

seewai;692934 said:
Nice new red coat bro! Could you share what paint code this is? :)

seewai

Salsa Red from Jaguar.
Paint code: CHA/1964.
Paint Brand: PPG

aidilj;692939 said:
Nice red E38! mind to share with us the machine specs

Machine Spec:

Engine:
M52B28TU Double Vanos
Suspension:
Titan Absorbers with H&R Super Sport springs
Interior:
Front Comfort Seats with brand new leathers & MSport steering. New black master carpet was added on top of existing beige master carpet. Chrome meter rings installed.
Wheels:
Original Style 32 18in with staggered set up. Tyre size F 235/50/18 & R 245/50/18
Exterior:
Original facelifted model (Nov 98) with ACS replica lips. All chromes maintained & polished. LED Angel eye installed. After market rear LED + 'LCI' lights. All rubber mouldings (doors & bumpers) painted to high gloss black. Comes with PDC. Headlights polished by Yazmeen.
ICE:
Morel front components + Epsilon Active Subwoofer + Sony Explode 4 Ch Amp + Pioneer HU

NewBeemw;692964 said:
Veli nice ride, can we have some interior pictures pls. Thank you.

Will post it within this couple of days..... Have not taken the interior shots yet....

Awesome red e38..u and vines have a simply exquisite taste....

JFT63;693031 said:
Awesome red e38..u and vines have a simply exquisite taste....

Thanks cikgu..One day i need to drive down to JB & meet Vines partners in crime....:wink:

ha ha, tot so who was your consultant.... kaniz, now you must park safe safe ah...

salsa red... very bright under the sun, in the night, very cool red to see...

pussy;693040 said:
ha ha, tot so who was your consultant.... kaniz, now you must park safe safe ah...

salsa red... very bright under the sun, in the night, very cool red to see...

Now the car has been designated to 'semi garage queen'. Only driven when needed....

kaniz;693035 said:
Thanks cikgu..One day i need to drive down to JB & meet Vines partners in crime....:wink:

hehe, sounds good bro...

Top Bottom