My M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Long time no update been busy enjoying the car. Did a few things since last update tyres,rims,sprint booster,rear lights etc some i have pics some i don't. Changed front tie rods and also a blown fuse cause my cig lighter don't work. On to the pics...

Wanted to change tyres found out the tie rods were seized/stuck so change front pair.

The tyres Michelin PSS. These are fronts, very good tyres.

Then was deciding which rims to get some of the choices before i decided on the style 359.

BBS super-RS ol' skool rims thought it looked unique but hard to get here.

Another ol' skool rims BBS LM

These are CCW classics

Settled on BMW Style 359 as those found on competition packages and also on the GTS. Finish is in Silver.

Full car

Another view

Sprint booster... Three settings. Off, on and crazy... with full mode on managed to spin my rears up to 3rd gear! Does not increase HP/TQ just throttle response.

Changed my rear lights to LCI. As per my previous post no need to change LCM or Footwell module just coding. Love this exterior mod the best...

Before - Old lights

After -LED

Sorry that it's all Ipone pics only cause i don't bring around camera much. Thanks for looking!

Nice mods!!!

Somehow the location of the last few pics seems so familiar... :)

mine to share the price rear light convert to LCI without LCM or module i wish to convert that on my 2008 E92 335i as well

ice pop;718123 said:
mine to share the price rear light convert to LCI without LCM or module i wish to convert that on my 2008 E92 335i as well

I paid RM3200 at Obermaier Motorsports 03 - 40434151 contact person freddy.

Hi MRsamdo. Does the conversion need coding? (apologize if this question has been answered). and is all in full working order? no error code? thanks in advance.

Davidy0ng;719102 said:
Hi MRsamdo. Does the conversion need coding? (apologize if this question has been answered). and is all in full working order? no error code? thanks in advance.

Yup you need coding but no error code, no need for new harness and no need for new footwell module. Price is for 4 pcs the two rear lights and the fog lights on the boot + coding.

Hi MRsamdo, I have another question hoping you can help me out here again. I drove the M3 today and the question is, is it normal when you put into D drive the car doesnt move forward by itself (have to step on the pedal to actually get it moving) like normal cars put in to D drive? And does you call also roll back a tiny bit( like manual car) when stationary? Never driven a MDCT before prior today. So maybe is the characteristic of the system. thanks again. cheers~!

Davidy0ng;720292 said:
Hi MRsamdo, I have another question hoping you can help me out here again. I drove the M3 today and the question is, is it normal when you put into D drive the car doesnt move forward by itself (have to step on the pedal to actually get it moving) like normal cars put in to D drive? And does you call also roll back a tiny bit( like manual car) when stationary? Never driven a MDCT before prior today. So maybe is the characteristic of the system. thanks again. cheers~!

Yup drives like a manual sort of in a sense. Needs getting use to. Planning to buy an M3? PM me your hp number i would gladly answer your questions. Don't mind helping a fellow bmwfan.

MRsamdol;720305 said:
Yup drives like a manual sort of in a sense. Needs getting use to. Planning to buy an M3? PM me your hp number i would gladly answer your questions. Don't mind helping a fellow bmwfan.

Poison time ke ? Muahahaha..

MRsamdol;720305 said:

yup.....hopefully by next month~!....thanks for all the answer again.

Davidy0ng;720350 said:
yup.....hopefully by next month~!....thanks for all the answer again.

I sent you private message, hopefully can meet up with other M members here to show your new ride soon!

Hi again,
I was test driving the M3 and was stuck on a JAM. When i decided to cut out to the right lane, i step on the pedal a bit then i back off then i accelerate again... the car started to JERK~!.... i let go of the pedal then the jerk gone ( the sales stare at me and say that is normal)..hahahaha....
So the question is it normal~!? (other gear its smooth).....are there any other major problem/minor problem on you car till today (touch wood..hehe)?
thank you again so much MRsamdol...really appreciate it...(those are the tiny tiny issue that still stopping me on letting my moolah go)

Davidy0ng;720355 said:
Hi again,
I was test driving the M3 and was stuck on a JAM. When i decided to cut out to the right lane, i step on the pedal a bit then i back off then i accelerate again... the car started to JERK~!.... i let go of the pedal then the jerk gone ( the sales stare at me and say that is normal)..hahahaha....
So the question is it normal~!? (other gear its smooth).....are there any other major problem/minor problem on you car till today (touch wood..hehe)?
thank you again so much MRsamdol...really appreciate it...(those are the tiny tiny issue that still stopping me on letting my moolah go)

That's because the car is not fully warmed up... The temp must be in the middle of the gauge at least. 2nd gear is very jerky when cold. Also throttle modulation needs getting used to cause sometimes you press like it doesn't want to go then when you full throttle suddenly all the power comes in, when that happens you get scared and let go accelerator too sudden which causes the jerkiness.

Try launch control then you will be smiling! When i just got the car 1st to 3rd gear spin cause the tyres had no grip...

Top Bottom