My new M3 - Frozen Grey

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The Akra gets my vote!!! Tho the Hartge isn't too bad either :)

Eurotuner;700637 said:
I can watched both videos on my MBA... And I like the real life a lot! Thank you Zul to meet me up on Saturday. Really appreciate it... Bravo!

Nice meeting U too, after so many years...

The Akra definitely has lower back pressure and more free revving from the sound...with sexy quad tips...:)

Bro, nice nice.... curious, did you get the car from official BMW dealers or parallel importer? and mind sharing how much ?

Bro Zul - Both sounded super awesome. If I were to pick a winner, I would have the Hartge. Beast-ly.

ALBundy;700878 said:
The Akra definitely has lower back pressure and more free revving from the sound...with sexy quad tips...:)

Hi ALBundy,

Yes, the Akra is more free revving. The cat is sport cat, lower back pressure, high flow with 100 cpsi compared to the ori which I was told at 400 cpsi. Love the sound and the 'christmas' light'.

The Akra also have carbon tip, may change to that one if confirm getting the Vorsteiner GTS-V carbon spoiler/diffuser.

High revvingly yours,

Fadhlan;700882 said:
Bro Zul - Both sounded super awesome. If I were to pick a winner, I would have the Hartge. Beast-ly.

Hi Fadhlan,

Yes, the Hartge is a little quieter than the Akra but it is not full system. It retained the ori catalytic convertor. One of my friend E90 M3 running on the Hartge with modified cat locally. I was told the cat was removed and the sound was also very nice and loud. No time yet to compare with his system.

The Hartge is stainless steel but the Akra is full system, titanium.

High revvingly yours,

M5port;700879 said:
Bro, nice nice.... curious, did you get the car from official BMW dealers or parallel importer? and mind sharing how much ?

i behalf dr zul to answer your quastion for your information once u own car from offcial bmw dealer u will always go back bmw dealer for your next bmw am i right dr zul.

ice pop;700924 said:
i behalf dr zul to answer your quastion for your information once u own car from offcial bmw dealer u will always go back bmw dealer for your next bmw am i right dr zul.

I think it is more for peace of mind. When U buy any car U need to consider aftersale service as well. I have no experience yet with parallel importer but have considered it before.

errrr tumpang lalu. jalan dengan kepala tunduk sambil mata menjeling 2 jelitawan dari German.

initialM;701688 said:
errrr tumpang lalu. jalan dengan kepala tunduk sambil mata menjeling 2 jelitawan dari German.

Dipersilakan jln dulu bro. Jgn malu2...

fuhh how its like to have them both in one garage.....bosan bwk manual ada dct...bosan dc ada manual....congrats again bro.....love n admire ur mechine

Mind sharing what brand are those spacers and how much.

Thanks Zul...they don't have any for my four rings...i think i will get the H&Rs...

Congrats on the new M3, i would seriously consider if urs is DCT. The Akra on the V8 is pure SEX!!!

when i read the date on this thread, i am surprised why is it so new? because from ive known, when i read about your m3 last time was few years ago

so, actually you bought another one lol; preLCi vs lci, 6MT vs DCT, grey vs black... would be interesting if 4 dr vs 2dr :)

Top Bottom