My new M3 - Frozen Grey

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Its been a while since I got my frozen grey M3. I've change the front grill to black BMW Performance grill. Put on Akrapovic Titanium Evolution exhaust. Front wheel with a 15 mm spacer and rear wheel with 10 mm spacer. Today put on the Vorsteiner GTS-V front lip spoiler and rear diffuser.

The frozen grey with Vorsteiner GTS-V vs The Jerez Black with Hamann front spoiler. The frozen grey waiting for the BMW Performance carbon boot spoiler and side mirror cover to be install in 2 days and the jerez black waiting for the arrival of the Akrapovic Titanium Evolution exhaust in 2 to 3 weeks.

Zul;721520 said:
Its been a while since I got my frozen grey M3. I've change the front grill to black BMW Performance grill. Put on Akrapovic Titanium Evolution exhaust. Front wheel with a 15 mm spacer and rear wheel with 10 mm spacer. Today put on the Vorsteiner GTS-V front lip spoiler and rear diffuser.

Super awesome bro!!

Stunning duo....these days even car wants luxury clothes on them just like human ehh :)

Saw some Santoni AMG shoes in pavilion parkson, wonder if any brand would make one for ///M one day...

Top Bottom