My M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro congrats for your new acquisition. Beautiful beast!

Please please please do come to our TT, preferably our weekly unofficial TT at Paparich PJ behind Quill to let us check out and admire your car.

Also dont forget to bring towel/microfibre to wipe off our dripping salivas while viewing the car...

haywire;674516 said:
Also dont forget to bring towel/microfibre to wipe off our dripping salivas while viewing the car...

BMW M is as sexy as supermodel in the eyes or enthusiats.

Went to service at Obermaier Motorsports... Changed Engine oil and diff oil and also checked my specs, quite fully loaded except no EDC. Also updated navi for Malaysian map.

Phone number for those interested 03 - 40434151

Some ipon pics

Diff oil BMW brand RM211 each 3 bottles needed

Engine Oil Liqui Moly 8l RM476

Other M's there...

This monster is supercharged!!!! 650++hp estimated!!

The siput!

!!!

wow, you sent your car to those super expensive place :) and i thought m engine should use recommended castrol TWS

I would have used castrol but they don't stock it. Would put in TWS when i find it. Have to use liquimoly cause the car dealer put in petronas syntium! Obermaier uses liquimoly for all the M's there so i kinda feel safe about it and their pricing is fair still cheaper than AB, quill or ingress.

bro normally M owner dont sent their car to AB quill or ingress, because they dont know how to fix M engine. but yours is different, car still new. should not have a problem at all.

cannondale>;676234 said:
bro normally M owner dont sent their car to AB quill or ingress, because they dont know how to fix M engine. but yours is different, car still new. should not have a problem at all.

Well i thought to send to them (AB etc.) not to service but to check the options on my car and update navigation... then i heard how much they charge. Went to obermaier diagnostic and software update was free and the navi dvd was... much cheaper if you know what i mean :wink:

Only thing was the system version if i am not mistaken was only up to v.30 about yr 2009. Obermaier informed me that BMW software update is now online meaning aftermarket diagnostic can't be updated but i am sure there will be a way round this in the future.

BTW do you have any suggestions where else i can send my car for service and maintainence? Thanks!

MRsamdol;674666 said:
More pics curi from eurotuner facebook page. Thanks for the kind comments.

Thanks bro... :top:

Can't wait to put on more cf stuffs on your ///M!!
Hahaha... check us out on coming Wednesday ya.
Your stuffs is finally reaching...

Wonderfull fingerlicking V8 - M3 , supercharge it bro :)

Wonder who's M5 is that .. must be really craving for power.

Did a few more things and have finally changed to castrol oil. After a few months of driving and getting used to the m3 all i can say is wow...

Sorry no proper camera pics yet still using iphone camera.

BMW performance cf splitters

BMW performance cf side view mirrors

BMW performance cf boot spoiler

BMW performance alcantara steering wheel

Castrol TWS! 9.5 litres used! fark!

A frozen silver m3 at obermaier

Fire orange M3 if you see this car on the road don't try to race caused it's at obermaier going for stage 3 g power supercharger estimate hp would be 700++... farking hell.

To those interested in doing the lci rear lights upgrade like the orange m3 above it can be done without having to buy a new light control module... so just buy a new rear lights and a software update and voila no error message. Obermaier has done a few already with no problems. For e92 and e93 M's and non M's alike.

Forgot to take pics of an e93 335i there that has had software upgrade and a few cosmetics upgrade looked good.

MRsamdol;695323 said:
To those interested in doing the lci rear lights upgrade like the orange m3 above it can be done without having to buy a new light control module... so just buy a new rear lights and a software update and voila no error message. Obermaier has done a few already with no problems. For e92 and e93 M's and non M's alike.

Forgot to take pics of an e93 335i there that has had software upgrade and a few cosmetics upgrade looked good.

Wow, that's good news! Otherwise the LCM would sure cost a bomb!

How much you reckon the rear LCI tail lights would be and how much it's gonna cost the software update?

Anyway, nice CF upgrades there.

If i am not mistaken he said RM 3200 around there for the Lights and software for e92, a bit more for e93 didn't ask for e90.

oh wow much cheaper but what is a footwell module? must add 300 dollars so 850 plus shipping still cheap...

mrsamdol, thx for updating ur mods...................luv it keep it cunming

Top Bottom