My lovely E60 breakdown (merajuk) again...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kojak818

Official Member
After change the new batteries (Century DIN 100 - Cost RM 450):banghead:, yesterday morning my UDM maked me sad again:20:...Can't start.....Go and pickup tepi jalan mechanic to identified the problem:captain:..very happy he can found the problem..The problem is STARTER...After check the price here around RM 600-700 (Manjung & Ipoh)...Please advice from members....

I think the good price is nearly the same as I paid too. Sorry to read about your problem.

vegatron;698517 said:
I think the good price is nearly the same as I paid too. Sorry to read about your problem.

Thats ok Bro..we are here as a one family....

sorry to hear that, i also got my ballast burnt and cost me about 800+++++ and the PDC too which i have no idea how much.....condolence from me...

Anthony5785;698553 said:
sorry to hear that, i also got my ballast burnt and cost me about 800+++++ and the PDC too which i have no idea how much.....condolence from me...

I checked with Stuttgart and they quoted me $650 for one piece of PDC sensor for my X5. Don't know whether other Bimmers uses the same PDC sensors or its car specific.

Thanks Pratt,

I will take that as preference....wouldnt u think i quite expensive? it just a little black box

Anthony...FYI,My car still underground parking. Tomorrow send to Ipoh for replace the new starter. Look and see tomorrow how.....

Bro,

Good luck, please do share with us your experience....i can foreseen i will kena too....TQTQT in advance

sory to hear that bro... my wifey 330ci oso kene last week...cost me the new one rm560,n the rocond one rm450....so decide go with the new one...my kerete buruk 325..until now the prob with starter connot solve... da masuk 6biji tukar tp still susa mau start...sometimes ok sometime r not....my mech said its due with my key switch wiring..

Anthony5785;698887 said:
Bro,

Good luck, please do share with us your experience....i can foreseen i will kena too....TQTQT in advance

No problem bro,,,Sharing is caring
Better Late Than Never .Speed Kills. Slow Down.

yat325;698895 said:
sory to hear that bro... my wifey 330ci oso kene last week...cost me the new one rm560,n the rocond one rm450....so decide go with the new one...my kerete buruk 325..until now the prob with starter connot solve... da masuk 6biji tukar tp still susa mau start...sometimes ok sometime r not....my mech said its due with my key switch wiring..

To be patient bro....setiap masalah ada jawapannya....$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = Painful le....(delete - new HP, accessories, Holiday, Baju and etc)

sorry to hear about ur babe bro...hope she will get well soonest!!!

yat325;698895 said:

bro...susah mau start like how?turn key no sound or turn key car cranking but susa mau start?
if turn key no sound like starter does not engage...then i suggest you go to wireman shop ask them to install relay in parallel.

old car sometime hi resistance in the wiring....not enuff juice to the starter.my e34 and e30 i make like that...pobrem solve.

Updated status regarding starter malfunction.
Mechanical breakdown (failure) back to good condition now.

Slide the old starter switch out
Picture015.jpg

Engine Starter Malfunction
Picture016.jpg

Put the new starter in the car by installing it the same way the old starter was removed
Picture017.jpg

By M Power Car Service,
Jalan Kuala Kangsar,Ipoh.Perak

moots;698959 said:
bro...susah mau start like how?turn key no sound or turn key car cranking but susa mau start?
if turn key no sound like starter does not engage...then i suggest you go to wireman shop ask them to install relay in parallel.

old car sometime hi resistance in the wiring....not enuff juice to the starter.my e34 and e30 i make like that...pobrem solve.

tanx for the info bro...will do that asap....yea sometimes turn on key no sound likes starter not engage....

Top Bottom