My First Conti Car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
get the 320d laaa.. low fuel consumption.. drove 460km yesterday with 5.1l/100km.. average speed was 64km/hr.. drove within road speed limit.. want better FC? this figure is better than my viva.. hehe..

namidub;649781 said:
u can ask authorized dealers (ab,quill,ingress etc) for their premium selection 320d ranging from 215k nego.
tiptop cond,still with warranty and bsri for 3y/60000kms.i think worth paying slightly more for a hassle free first few years.
just my 2 cents though.

p/s: for 320i,its gonna be sub200k. btw if only u consider 3er,since its smaller compared to the ones u comparing like 5er and camry. :)

namidub is right here.. get a beemer from an authorised dealer and u get the 3y/60km peace of mind..

no service charge during servicing + no parts charge if require replacement + need not spend a dime during this period..

i suggest u know ur requirement for ur next ride bro..

example:
1. how often and far do u drive plan using this car? (80km/day or 80km/week?)
2. numbers of passenger current and future? (3now and 4future?)
3. using this car often or is it a weekend car? (daily car or weekend car?)
4. do u mind the fuel consumption? (if yes get the 320d!! hehe)
5. how much would u want to spend on this new ride? (reflect ur current spending and future projection?)
6. wat does ur heart tells u?

muhaiminrahim;650244 said:
namidub is right here.. get a beemer from an authorised dealer and u get the 3y/60km peace of mind..

no service charge during servicing + no parts charge if require replacement + need not spend a dime during this period..

example:
5. how much would u want to spend on this new ride? (reflect ur current spending and future projection?)

For all the above questions, the 320d ticks the right box and is the right answer. Or the Power Kitted 320d, if you want more than 200hp-and who doesn't?! Hee hee! Very hard to find a 320d owner who's dissatisfied with his car! And that's evidence-based results about car satisfaction if any at all!!

muhaiminrahim;650244 said:

example:
Average 50km per day

Usually 1 person which is me during the weekday, weekends 2 maybe 5 adults. Going to have a kid soon, so I think in future maybe get a MPV

Daily Car

If FC is damn good, of course is a plus point

My current budget is around 150k-maybe max 180k only :( I don't really wanna fork up that much for a car yet at this moment...

My heart tells me to get a new car of course better still a 320d!!! hahaha

My response in bold above...

echoesian;650611 said:
My heart tells me to get a new car of course better still a 320d!!! hahaha

My response in bold above...

U da man echoesian! Another man championing the glorious 320d...only the 458 Italia comes close!

[video=youtube;ahsIOVx93zs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahsIOVx93zs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

325 has higher top speed and sounds better than 320d. The rest 320d still better. My 2 cents.

echoesian;650771 said:
How about the FC?

Well obviously depends on ur right hand foot.just for example,

Last week I pumped full tank for my 320d at BHP Shah Alam, and after doing

Shah Alam-Penang (hiway)
around penang (100+km)
Penang-Shah Alam (hiway)

i refilled at the same petrol station for 56Liters (RM100.80)
Total distance covered 860km , with about 130km to go
that should read about 6.5L/100km for that trip.

namidub;651057 said:
Well obviously depends on ur right hand foot.just for example,

Last week I pumped full tank for my 320d at BHP Shah Alam, and after doing

Shah Alam-Penang (hiway)
around penang (100+km)
Penang-Shah Alam (hiway)

i refilled at the same petrol station for 56Liters (RM100.80)
Total distance covered 860km , with about 130km to go
that should read about 6.5L/100km for that trip.

i really feel like :107: when i see FC for 320d hahaah.....cos i feel like crying :eek:

my e92 is about 13.6l, 380km for rm100

Ryou;651157 said:
i really feel like :107: when i see FC for 320d hahaah.....cos i feel like crying :eek:

my e92 is about 13.6l, 380km for rm100

Its never purely numbers, don't despair. I am sure the JOY you get revving the N/A petrol engine in your E92 will outweight whatever fuel extra bills you have to pay, Ryou.

docrayboy;651235 said:
Its never purely numbers, don't despair. I am sure the JOY you get revving the N/A petrol engine in your E92 will outweight whatever fuel extra bills you have to pay, Ryou.

oh..i got a 335 bro, twin turbo powweeerr. Took it up to penang for first time since i got the car last week.....its amazing, at about 18xkph...there was a old uncle in S class that refused to give way, i just clicked down pass the change point, and the car surged forward. It accelerated strongly till pass 200 in order to overtake..then i settled back in left lane..can see the uncle face in shock. I have never owned a car that can accelerate at that sort of speed...it still had power left to...but my balls shrink liao..since i got my wife and baby in car also, just wanted to get pass the uncle

Went to see the new C200 at Hap Seng Star today in Jalan Sultan Ismail. Hee, hee-don't like it. Difficult to shake off the BMW racun fever once you've caught it.

docrayboy;651643 said:
Went to see the new C200 at Hap Seng Star today in Jalan Sultan Ismail. Hee, hee-don't like it. Difficult to shake off the BMW racun fever once you've caught it.

Hahaha mind to share what exactly the racun is? I heard a lot of ppls mentioned about this 'racun' so I'm very worry that's why until now I haven't step in my feet into a BMW showroom yet hahha

echoesian;651679 said:
Hahaha mind to share what exactly the racun is? I heard a lot of ppls mentioned about this 'racun' so I'm very worry that's why until now I haven't step in my feet into a BMW showroom yet hahha

with me this is wat excites me:
1. daily dose of 184hp/ 380nm adrenalin rush..
2. smile to next driver during fueling up..
3. extra cash in the wallet after fueling up..

echoesian;651679 said:

Hi echoesian, racun means mind-'poisoning'. Once you've got racunned by BMW owners, you are stuck with the racun yourself for life. That's the saying-Once a Bimmer driver, always a Bimmer driver! Very hard to get excited about Merc or Audi or Honda or VW or Toyota after that...

Top Bottom