my E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ichi82

Club Guest
Not much to say..still got a lot more to do for my baby..sorry pic quality is taken from bb..Changed new shoes 18 staggered setup
IMG00466-20111229-2048.jpg
IMG00465-20111229-2048.jpg
IMG00467-20111229-2050.jpg
and a pic of my young hero on my bimmer
IMG00480-20111231-2305.jpg

The rim offset looks like not ngam with the car..tak la kena fender kah?

bmw7833;705907 said:
The rim offset looks like not ngam with the car..tak la kena fender kah?

slightly..still can live with that for the moment..still ok even with full load..need to sort out the abs and springs.

armmar;705914 said:
but nice rims.. matte black to look garang...

planning..maybe not matte black..have a friend painted with dark brown..loved the color...but that's after getting a new bodykit..my current paint is not so nice..with scratches and swirls..so might as well repaint after fitting new kit

ichi82;706414 said:
planning..maybe not matte black..have a friend painted with dark brown..loved the color...but that's after getting a new bodykit..my current paint is not so nice..with scratches and swirls..so might as well repaint after fitting new kit

sounds good..
n dun forget to share the pic..
so kira skg spring n abs standard?

armmar;706456 said:
sounds good..
n dun forget to share the pic..
so kira skg spring n abs standard?
i am thinking of sourcing bodykit first and then decide on the abs and drop required..don't want it to be so low..hopefully by end of this month should be able to get the kits insyaallah..next find a suitable coils and abs.then repaint. got a quote for proper aston martin grey for 3.8k (inside out)..contemplating on that color for now..

i need some suggestions on the type of kits for sedan.i know some may prefer to use M3 kits but as we know E46 doesn't have sedan M3.what if i mix m-sport rear with M3 front?but thats sound rojak..hoping that you guys have any ideas/suggestions.

ichi82;706468 said:
i am thinking of sourcing bodykit first and then decide on the abs and drop required..don't want it to be so low..hopefully by end of this month should be able to get the kits insyaallah..next find a suitable coils and abs.then repaint. got a quote for proper aston martin grey for 3.8k (inside out)..contemplating on that color for now..

woow... insyaAllah dpt.. pasal m3...kepuasan masing2... ask urself.. juz maintain sudah meleleh for me yg belum ada this Ultimate Machine

armmar;706692 said:
woow... insyaAllah dpt.. pasal m3...kepuasan masing2... ask urself.. juz maintain sudah meleleh for me yg belum ada this Ultimate Machine

so better be quick.. nak car UDM model apa?

Of course la...e46!!!!!!!!
- now juz hang out on org punya Showroom... need to study.. from owner like u..

Top Bottom