Finally I'm a Beemer...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;658555 said:
Nice shots. Lovely paintjob bro. :top:

Thanks to the previous owner, such a nice chap (and loaded too!). Just got the car 2 days ago, basically I don't need to mod further, it's nicely modded alrdy. Just love the vvvvvvrrrrrrooooooommmmmmm S6 :cool:

IMG_0897.jpg
IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg
IMG_0903.jpg

I'm currently @ Aberdeen for 1 week.... oo lala, E46 Coupe is everywhere, make me miss my baby Orange!

hans11;664063 said:
Sweeet.. Btw, I'm sabahan too! Pm me :)

Hi Hans! r u now @ Damansara or Sabah?
I'm currently @ oversea for 10 days. Will only back to KL after raya, then my E46Ci will only have 5 days in KL before I ship it to KK. Will move back to KK on Oct-11..

ashabmy;664789 said:
Hi Hans! r u now @ Damansara or Sabah?
I'm currently @ oversea for 10 days. Will only back to KL after raya, then my E46Ci will only have 5 days in KL before I ship it to KK. Will move back to KK on Oct-11..

Looking forward to see this orange beast roam the streets of KK ...:top:

think i saw ur car at masjid wilayah today during friday prayers - WVR XXXX..staying somewhere nearby? nice orange colour with CSL bodykit...definitely stood out from the rest of the cars..but somehow noticed there's something not quite right with the stance..the CSL splitters seem a bit too high together with the side skirts...probably if can lower a lot more the would be perfect :D those michelins also seem quite oversized for the 19'' rims..probably 295 rear 255 front? got any sangkut issue on the fender or not? overall should be a one of a kind car at KK..hehe :)

SilverBullet;672234 said:
think i saw ur car at masjid wilayah today during friday prayers - WVR XXXX..staying somewhere nearby? nice orange colour with CSL bodykit...definitely stood out from the rest of the cars..but somehow noticed there's something not quite right with the stance..the CSL splitters seem a bit too high together with the side skirts...probably if can lower a lot more the would be perfect :D those michelins also seem quite oversized for the 19'' rims..probably 295 rear 255 front? got any sangkut issue on the fender or not? overall should be a one of a kind car at KK..hehe :)

It's definately me :cool: I was staying nearby @ Anggun Puri Condo, Dutamas (until last month, now back @ KK).

I do notice on the splitter height & was thinking of adding CF lip, but those high bumps at Dutamas area surely break it into pieces!

The donuts are not 19", 18"/225 only. The rim is ori M3 rim, with wide offset, that's why it looks like oversize 19". The ex-owner was somehow clever, as the tyres are all same size, so I can rotate them rear-front-left-right. To do this, the front tyre fenders were widen a lot, so it really musculine (wide body).

Sometime, the tyres touch the fender especially when cornering hard (that's how we should drive BMW anyway... kakaaaa), or driving fast at bumpy road.

All the setup was done by the ex-owner (he's now hunting for Cayenne Turbo!). Thanks to him, I really love his mods. The car was "pimped" at Redzone Sunway (it's actually posted in Redzone website, with previous plate number, BJX 966). I changed the plate # to 1915, to join my other 3 cars & 4 HP numbers (I don't buy 4D, but somehow 1915 gives me good fengshui :rock: )

As we speak, my Orange toy is now enroute from Port Klang to KK. Really miss her & can't wait to welcome her to KK :cool:

wah bro realy admire ur ride...really awsome ..mybe next time will install with the m3 heart.....heheheheh

very nice ride bro :105:.. I envy ur car, very well modded.. hehe.. btw suda sampai KK ka ur car?

My ride arrived @ KK on mid Oct-11, then stranded in Labuan for 2 month (Nov-Dec) due to burnt immobilizer after the accessory shop owner force start my e46. The immo was activated after his worker installed aftermarket alarm. First attempt to reset the immo failed, then i get immo, ECU & key ring reader replaced. . Only last week it comes alive again:top:

Total damage to acc shop owner was RM4K+. BUT he slapped me with RM7K bill = new tint + new ICE system + HID + LED + front & rear camera + new MF battery :eek:

With the new ECU, i fell it's more responsive:eek:

Now, i'm on ferry from Labuan to Sabah mainland, then drive to KK . . KK, here i come, lets TT :eek:

Top Bottom