My E23

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thts a clean looking car...

very very standard... mayb you can try fitting the original bottle cap or the BBS Mahle rims....

good shots dude.... can take my car pix r?

reminds me of the my 7 before I swapped to 16" rims.. Nice... If only I can find a good used kidney grille, some twat reversed and hit the grille right in the centre, doesn't look too bad, but spoils the look of the car.. :(

mafia;230771 said:
thts a clean looking car...

very very standard... mayb you can try fitting the original bottle cap or the BBS Mahle rims....

good shots dude.... can take my car pix r?

Lol...can if i am at the TT... but that will be a while be i will join u guys for TT again coz i am currently 6 hours away from K.L.

e23_728i;230994 said:
reminds me of the my 7 before I swapped to 16" rims.. Nice... If only I can find a good used kidney grille, some twat reversed and hit the grille right in the centre, doesn't look too bad, but spoils the look of the car.. :(

I was thinking of goin for 18' but will be a while before i will change it. seems like alot of E23 have dented kidney grill.

E28driver: Lol...i hear u loud and clear. I am super afraid of rust. It was just that I was at the beach with my parent and decided to try some pics.

laneza: thanks, i am actually trying out and see if i can capture better pictures with a new camera. All the pics were taken using a Canon Ixus 50 so the quality is not too bad but not that good either.

M30, glad to hear from you again. That pics weren't from the land of Oz right? ;) When are you coming back?

syahruln: lol..no it is not...Wish i have a BMW here. E23 so damn rare, i think there are more E24 then the E23 here. Long time more before i will be back.

wahh.. so long eh? will miss you during TT laa... hehe... how much is an e24 over there? Just saw vern's e24 during last week TT... what a drool man...

Ya....earliest also end of this year. The E24 low milage one....those that have done like maybe 80000+km is goin for like over RM100K. i thought would be cheaper here. Saving money to do some stuff to my car when i get back.

Top Bottom